Adrian Aliasing again and byepasing balancer cooki system

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Adrian Aliasing again and byepasing balancer cooki system

Adrian aliasing and fuking up balancer by making his cookies so less by tweeking UT so balancer unable to recognize him.

Lo dirè en español.

Quiero hacer una pregunta, a los mods , admin , entre otros.

- 1. Por lo que veo a este chico le gusta cambiarse el nombre varias veces (me sorprende su creatividad de crear nombres) , mi pregunta es , si uno se cambia de nombre , se borran las cookies o què? , porque como muestra aquì spider , al presionar "stats" , sòlo habìa una diferencia de 8 - 20 coockies aproximadamente.

- 2. Yo reconozco que me cambio de nombres y todo eso , pero a lo màs 4 o 5 veces, pero este chico , lo cambia 1000 veces y no se aburre , y yo creo que para muchos jugadores les molesta y hace el juego mas aburrido. Esta bien que sea un buen jugador y todo, pero eso no le da derecho a cambiarse el nombre cada vez que entra al juego.

Saludos.

I don't see a single pair of players capable of actually improving blue's chances, even if @Spiderman and @keiJ were to be playing on the same team.
    Maybe if we add @Woody into that team.

(And Gos is cancer, only does well on someone else's back)

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to that, Adrian has dynamic ip and his cookies will undeniably reset every 2 or 3 days or so.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Adding to that, Adrian has dynamic ip and his cookies will undeniably reset every 2 or 3 days or so.
    M also playing with dynamic IP, and such thing does not happen to me. My cookies remain same as may be i use same nick? So there is no ban for aliasing to fuk up balancer? so its allowed ?

It is also a problem of mentality.
    There's decent players out there that will quit the game as soon as they see they're up against Adrian (same case was against Convict, Kron, Chis...), stacking the teams even more.

One should be encouraged to team up with other decent players to take down a behemoth, not the other way around.

This of having dynamic IP should not be allowed, simply for the fact of cookies. In my opinion.

It is also a problem of mentality.
    There's decent players out there that will quit the game as soon as they see they're up against Adrian (same case was against Convict, Kron, Chis...), stacking the teams even more.

One should be encouraged to team up with other decent players to take down a behemoth, not the other way around.
    Higor if balancer not able to balance the teams, so it mean one team automatically have more cookies (which are hidden like in this case of Adrian) Then how the hell another team can beat that team? Its just waste of time to play against such team. why its so difficult to use same nick ? Why aliasing is so much important? Most players who know it were complaining about it in the ss i have posted. So why its too difficult for admins and mods to understand such little thing? Why admins and mods are so biased? Why rules cannot be followed ? This case comes under laming. So why admins/mods cant follow the rules which are here to be followed? Player is doing lame things with balancer by aliasing from long time, Even after reporting again and again why admins/mods fail to give any ban?

In cases like this, I'm for waiting for a slot in spec. (provided you can offer some leverage against the other team)
    Basically, pick the team where Adrian isn't playing lol.

In cases like this, I'm for waiting for a slot in spec. (provided you can offer some leverage against the other team)
    Basically, pick the team where Adrian isn't playing lol.
    I think its stupid reply on what i have asked.

And that's the kind of mentality that keeps giving us stacked games.
    Whether he joins red or blue it's stacked, so at least try and counter the stack by picking the weaker team.

Thread Information