User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Review for NDorCm requested

As explained in this post, I'd like him to be reviewed for lame behaviour. Quote from my other post:

Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I have a demo with a typical 'ndor-game' of what he does. I'm eager to share, where can I upload it?

I think that's about all you need for this demo. If he is in fact playing by the rules, please clarify what it is that is allowed and what's not.

Thank you.

You can download the demo here: https://we.tl/Xl7WvnZfV6. I hope this is the right section in the forum. Btw, I can't add attachments or smt to this post?

yep he sucks, I can see he's starting to play 5h a day again, I hate playing when he's around
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

If Pokemon Go is released in his area, I'm wondering if he won't be playing on UT as much then? lel

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by koetjeboe View Post

Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.
    Depends the map you consider. On action I usually have >50 flag kills, many times more than grabs. On ctf servers there are different players, style can't be the same for all.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I think that's about all you need for this demo. If he is in fact playing by the rules, please clarify what it is that is allowed and what's not.

Thank you.

You can download the demo here: https://we.tl/Xl7WvnZfV6. I hope this is the right section in the forum. Btw, I can't add attachments or smt to this post?

He's the classic player that turn the game in lame fest, try to frag him 3 row times and see how much mad he become.

Defensive player, ok, but too much on some maps (I suggest to watch Ndor on Control, Bolt_HE, BleakUGN or Duku. Epic camping style). Doesn't realize how you can be good defender without stay 15 mins nailed in base.

I don't care to take a video about him, plays every day for many hours, all can see his gamestyle (sometimes is good, depends if knows moderators presence)

For ending... Idk how he's immune and can play on server like he want (laming, chasing, backshooting). Moderators should have the answer.

Of course, it depends on the map. Some are made to spawnkill or it's just inevitabel.
    The demo I uploaded is on Duku. You can see him staying in red base more than too often. Het grabs the blue flag and doesn't even attempt to cap it. Instead, he allows himself to be fragged, so he can continue to camp in his base.

Triggering his anger might work for some players, but not all. Some might not notice, not care or just don't understand what he's doing.
    I'm sure he might be a good player if he didn't lame that much, but I wouldn't give him another chance for this. A temporary ban would work better.
    Last edited by koetjeboe; 07-13-2016 at 05:28 AM.

@koetjeboe upload the demo at www.sendspace.com and i will look at it as fast as i can

Hi @ScReaM,

I uploaded it to WeTransfer already, but here is a sendspace version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h9zvvd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If Pokemon Go is released in his area, I'm wondering if he won't be playing on UT as much then? lel
    It's actually been a news item in NL for the last few days and it's not even been officially released here. I can't imagine it's any different in Belgium.
    Last edited by koetjeboe; 07-13-2016 at 09:43 AM. Reason: nvm

i watch the whole demo and he did try too backshoot ppl 2 times else he was covering , and the deffence part = allowed :/ even if we all hate it cos on public i think it is also lame but it`s allowed :/
    else i cant see much off camping either :/
    maybe @seabass @Nordog can watch it also
    Hi @ScReaM,

I uploaded it to WeTransfer already, but here is a sendspace version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h9zvvd

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually been a news item in NL for the last few days and it's not even been officially released here. I can't imagine it's any different in Belgium.

Okay, if that's the case. So be it. Though it's clear in the demo he isn't there to play CTF at all.

Thanks for the quick review and perhaps the others have a different opinion.

I just watched it, and he mostly defended. It might be boring, but it's not against the rules.

Thread Information