User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When the mod get "caught " ..

Finally, i got the enough proof to demonstrate that seabass, is really "the best mod 2016" , 'cause , for only writing this word he banned me for 30 days .
    Of course and like always, there was also another one that told him something in a rude way, this one nothing , and ADRIANO get banned for that. YOU've been busted my friend.

Oh , almost forgotting , the exactly reason were : "Costant insulting of Mod"

Where do i find in the "best mod 2016" the offence ? really 1 month ? Nice try, i caught you even if this appeal with not be consider against you .

Evidence : http://imgur.com/eodQhqi

'Caught' me?
    You've constantly been spamming with 'seabass best mod 2016', and you know exactly why you're doing it.
    Since this has been going on for a long time now, it fits the definition of harassment, so that's why you were banned.
    It's 30 days since you don't play too often so a day or two ban would be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Nice paint skillz m8.

Sorry ADRIANO as you name yourself in third person to say this, but coming here to say you "finally" caught seabass in the way you present yourself aswell as the "case" makes me feel sorry for you.
    You finally harassed him long enough to take the one measure he surely does not want to take?
    Thats the only thing i believe from your appeal, your whole story makes it all to clear that you made this personal and went too far with that.

This picture proves nothing at all.
    The comparison of another person being rude to him, that excuses what exactly?

I'm thinking your ban should be longer, for he is one of the persons keeping the servers fun and playable and you show no any understanding or respect here, exactly the reason you got banned, behaviour that derived from that.
    If i were a mod and you were taking a piss at me long enough to get under my skin i would give you 2 atleast, and after a bs. appeal like this 2 extra for thinking time getting back to reality.

Hope to see you back with a better attitude, i'm sure you are able to. This just stinkssss
    Last edited by nrgetic; 07-13-2016 at 10:30 PM.

seabass is correct. CY@!
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    'Caught' me?
    You've constantly been spamming with 'seabass best mod 2016', and you know exactly why you're doing it.

Since this has been going on for a long time now, it fits the definition of harassment, so that's why you were banned.

It's 30 days since you don't play too often so a day or two ban would be meaningless.
    Yeah because i thought you were a good moderator , if not i wouldn't have wrote an offence, there isn't any offence in that speech, that are my reason, telling something fun. So i got banned for this reason ? Wow , what if it was an offence then ? The truth is about what you think the reason are, which doesn't fits with mine of course. Nah .

Definition of harassment in English:

" harassment
    the act or an instance of harassing, or disturbing, pestering, or troubling repeatedly; persecution: "

seabass best mod 2016 is something disturbing ? pestering ? troubing ? or persecution ? Was i 24/h on you ?
    Nah

You know also how much time do i play, oh man this is stalking.
    Now , are you maybe trying to be funny ?

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    Sorry ADRIANO as you name yourself in third person to say this, but coming here to say you "finally" caught seabass in the way you present yourself aswell as the "case" makes me feel sorry for you.
    You finally harassed him long enough to take the one measure he surely does not want to take?
    Thats the only thing i believe from your appeal, your whole story makes it all to clear that you made this personal and went too far with that.

This picture proves nothing at all.
    The comparison of another person being rude to him, that excuses what exactly?

I'm thinking your ban should be longer, for he is one of the persons keeping the servers fun and playable and you show no any understanding or respect here, exactly the reason you got banned, behaviour that derived from that.
    If i were a mod and you were taking a piss at me long enough to get under my skin i would give you 2 atleast, and after a bs. appeal like this 2 extra for thinking time getting back to reality.

Hope to see you back with a better attitude, i'm sure you are able to. This just stinkssss
    Here's the Genius that with 31 posts come to say his opinion that of course has to fit in +support of an admin, yes maybe one day you will apply and became and maybe you're feeling good too , you feel intelligent, but that's doesn't just change the fact that you in this post are trying to let me feel like i did something bad, which i surely didn't, there's liberty of opinion, since i am not offending in public nobody , then nobody has a reason to exclude somebody(in this case ADRIANOCELENTANO from a game just because he retain it offensive . He is saying it's offensive, i am saying it is not. and i have proofed it.

I can understand you're a good community , and you're ready to help you each other but of course, if you wanna face the reality, yourself will see there isn't any reason to ban for that . Cmon hehe

Forever yours,
    ADRIANOCELENTANO
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 07-14-2016 at 07:17 AM.

ohh not the first time this have happened

Okay, ill sincerely try again ADRIANO,

Don't make this about me and my 31 posts or your referal to my self ascribed intelligence, that doesn't (in)validate anything. It is not intelligent to take this much time, to explain this to you while he did the most logic thing. Shouldn't be defended so no, i'm not intelligent, i even needed google translation for this!

Denying that what you think is funny and nothing more with lots of guys like you get personal with such "jokes" starts to irritate, feels like harassment, derived from the fact that you chose to behave like the way you did.
    Or did you just come to the server and play ctf? No, you chose to make personal comments to him, you don't deny you spammed the same sentence over and over till it was enough for him.

Now i'm too restricted to be able to moderate, becoming a black/white hitler, that is not my motivation. It's moral support and appreciation he does what he has to do for making it all possible to play CTF for free on the servers.

I just see a shitstorm of posts with personal attacks on him and other moderators, he has to endure to make the server playable and for for us. Yet when I need him for someone fucking up a game, every time showing up.
    Read that sentence again please and now see you funny your repetition of that 1 sentence actually was for him.

Seabass has shown time after time trustworthiness in a decent non personal approach, so I have no doubt he suddenly got very personal and emotional, some people are just bigger than that ADRIANO.
    He just had enough of you getting personal, taking a piss at him. You do understand such spam does something to a normal emotional human being?

Sincerely mine,

Tumtum
    Last edited by nrgetic; 07-14-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    Tumtum
    Hey!

Hello timbur you still love me?
    Last edited by nrgetic; 07-14-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Thread Information