User Tag List

Thread: UNFAIR PLAY

Thumbs down UNFAIR PLAY

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT; 07-14-2016 at 09:04 PM.

???

In the game I think he was asking if it was legal/allowed to build like this. I noticed something up there but I never was able to get up and look at it. Another guy Snake aka carlos was wondering and asking and trying to read the rules. This game ended up pretty quickly though.

Yeah my question was that, blue Plattform in red tele, i think is unfair, is nice tactik but this is allowed?.

It doesn't prevent teleport on a non-buildable teleporter, it's simply preventing you from actually leaving the tower.
    If you can cross to the other side, it's not forbidden.

- - - Updated - - -

PD: On buildable teleporters, you can either remove... or force destruction at the expense of 1000 RU
    ** Build home tele in the middle of the map twice, the damage will kill the destination tele being blocked by a platform.

- - - Updated - - -

PD2: SP fire is blocked by the platform... amateur building.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    were you able to leave your base through that tele with super booster? if so then those builds are fine, if you couldnt then its a bannable offence

For some reasons player that hits Super Booster teleporting into a mine doesn't always trigger the mine, putting a container/platform to hold the player is a way to make sure the mine detonates.
    You'll often see me in simplex blocking the way of the teleporter to give the mine enough time to detect and explode.

Just build SM, up to 3, block the teleporter yourself, switch constructor to repair mode, as soon as you hear someone coming switch to remove mode and get rid of the mine before you're shot into the teleporter.
    Having this function order helps a lot (Upgrade > Repair > Remove)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, platforms cannot be built to 'block' incoming teleports anymore (you just can't overlap them), instead you can use them to simply block the way after they do.
    So any complain on that matter is an auto-ignore... unless there's an actual bug that prevents teleportation anyways, and that's another story.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

that's so gay lol
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information