User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I can't play on any server suddenly

Guys:

I do not understand anything... today, suddenly, I could not get more playing... please help... game a long, long time ago... I get this message on the 3 servers...

(Sorry... my english is bad)

Hi.

I gave you a warning for backshooting, but you were still doing it so I gave you a 1 day ban.

How unfair attacks and defends ... I ... do not know what more you expect ... the first time, after years someone tells me something stupid like this ... I think you abuse your power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultr4 View Post
    do not know what more you expect
    When a player has passed you, don't turn around and start trying to shoot them in the back. You're only allowed to do that if you have the flag, you're covering a flag carrier or you're trying to get your flag back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultr4 View Post
    How unfair attacks and defends ... I ... do not know what more you expect ... the first time, after years someone tells me something stupid like this ... I think you abuse your power.
    I agree with you ultr4,

He is so unfair abusing his power on you. Making sure the game is played by the !rules you have no interest in following by just typing it in the server that you entered for free to know what is allowed. Giving a warning as a proper admin, you chose to ignore.
    So stupid, people that are paying for a server set some rules there to keep it fun and playable for everyone, my god! What are they thinking? They have not years and years experience with setting up a extremely just ban & appeal system, just to neutralise any form of abuse. Those basterds! NO! Putting in daily effort also.

With his napoleon hat character! He must be obsessed with power and he abuses it on you! Lets not think any further than this, and let us two agree all here but us are mean and stupid!

What more do they expect from us anyway??? Follow some rules? Trying to understand why rules were actually set and serve us really? Maybe a little selfreflection even when a ban is given and accept it and live on without saying that they abuse power?
    Are these people even human, it's inhumane! He even gave you an answer within the hour you came here.
    Last edited by nrgetic; 07-16-2016 at 12:14 AM.

nice words ... deserve an Oscar ... But what he says is false ... This is the question...

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Hi.

I gave you a warning for backshooting, but you were still doing it so I gave you a 1 day ban.
    I have banned him once before for same thing

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I have banned him once before for same thing
    Lacked the unblemished comment of the great Fleceey ... You're so inconsequential ... your whims were others ... you could not kill me and could not forbear and ban ... Obviously you do not remember ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Hi.

Another thing ... as your "big" approach ... within your mistake, it was necessary to get me out of all servers ??

the thing ppl dont understand are , DO NOT TURN AROUND and shoot the other ppl in the ass how hard could that be ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat did it.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	3184

Thread Information