User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultr4 View Post
    Lacked the unblemished comment of the great Fleceey ... You're so inconsequential ... your whims were others ... you could not kill me and could not forbear and ban ... Obviously you do not remember ...

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing ... as your "big" approach ... within your mistake, it was necessary to get me out of all servers ??
    The great comment that players make after being banned.

1. I didn't do anything wrong
    2. Admins are mad because players are winning or better than admins .
    3. I can't demo but you don't have the right to ban me.

Anything else?

I have played many times against you and many times you have followed rules and being a good team player but if u break rules, then a warning/kick/ban will happen.

I totally disagree with you ... I've always played as befits ... you and the other managers follow only whims despots.

I totally disagree with you ... I've always played as befits ... you and the other managers follow only whims despots.
    buahaha, sorry this thread is the best
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

I alone against the world ... I would like to take these admins... they are horrible.

I alone against the world ... I would like to take these admins... they are horrible.
    I wish you were admin, servers would turn out to be so good.. can we make him admin pls.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I wish you were admin, servers would turn out to be so good.. can we make him admin pls.
    Uhm ok

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Uhm ok
    Nordog, it was a joke.

i know I just okayed it for joke :P

Well thank you for the oscar, i only showed what your movement was on emotional level.
    I tried to make you feel what you actually did to yourself in a soft approach; this has nothing to do with me or the admins. it's you and you alone wrestling with your emotions. Truth is you think you are angry, but your are actually more sad than angry.
    Very simple, you feel bad about it, thats why you come back here and somehow want to set it straight to feel okay again, but going at it like now you are digging deeper and deeper and you feel smaller and smaller and you can't let it go too.
    You know what helps?
    Just acknowledge to yourself you were turning wrong here when you got mad and stayed in that emotion; stop it right now, or be a man with balls and get your selfrespect back by coming clean and tell you are sorry to those you accused for abuse.
    That takes a man.

You try to work his out by only using intellect but with that disconnect from your emotions and in fact attacking only your own self esteem by projection to others.
    Your next posts are only going to work against you, so do yourself a favor pls, stop it right here or set it right.

Another thing ... as your "big" approach ... within your mistake, it was necessary to get me out of all servers ??
    If we ban you from instagib UK and you immediately jump on US. What will you learn? Nothing.

Learn.

The server is full because the play environment is maintained. If we didn't maintain it, it would be empty and you would have no one to play with.

Thread Information