User Tag List

bx asshots dm-ing

Since it was one mess, i picked the player who where most obviously shooting ass etc.

bxx also gave no response.

Near the end he does nothing else but lame again.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/w2yygm

If he lamed a lot during that match, then this demo didn't capture it. He had some idiotic shots when he's in the enemy base killing people who were on their way out of the base, but that's not against the rules, he's only sabotaging for himself.
    The demo showed one situation where he was backshooting, but some other player started backshooting at him first.

Yeah, i made this demo because the map before was over the top not followed by the rules, where he participated. I got out to demo after more complaints in the pub. chat.
    I made more demo's of him, just standing in the corner making frags, and assing, it went too far away from CTF in my opinion.

The reason i posted this, because he did make asshots. If you participate in a 1on1 asshots with someone in a CTF match for my idea thats not allowed. Mostly for the reason it triggers a domino effect.
    And since i hope most players who get banned are so untill they come here, know not to get away with it easily. Get unbanned, because it's not that bad an offense(untill more players start to do it.
    From then think twice because the server is well policed and do have the first warning and will be punished harder after the nex time.
    But then again thats just my pov, now i'm kinda (correction) extremely black/white on that and i know so. If you only want me here with 5 or more obvious backshots tats not going to change or chasing/dm just say so
    because at that time i'm mostly furious and can not understand why people do that so spending time on that is not healthy for me

I'm not a pugger where a lot more is allowed. And I am certainly one of the worst interpretors because of constantly tightening black/white vision. I do forget that sometimes, so actually me making demo's is not a smart idea to start with. Just seemed to work out well a few times.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    We appreciate the demos/reports feel free to keep doing so....

Thread Information