User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problem with Crosshair

Hello Everyone.

I need help please . I have recently switched from OpenGL to D3D9, the reason for the switch is that it is very hard for me to see in most maps where the enemy is shooting me from and most maps been extremely dark. However D3D9 I have no problem seeing the enemies nor brightness issues but I am experiencing one problem and that's affecting my game. When I zoom in with sniper rifle and I have my shot direct at enemies head it will not shoot him, I first thought that this was due to my high ping so I took a test which proved that its not ping related. I shot at an enemy standing still straight in the head and I discovered that the shot is in fact of by approximately 0.5 cm. It is the same when I zoom out the shot is still of by 0.5cm. Can someone help me? What is the problem an do I need to change any settings? I don't want to go back to OpenGL . Any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks and have a good day.

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Jodha View Post
    Hello Everyone.

I need help please . I have recently switched from OpenGL to D3D9, the reason for the switch is that it is very hard for me to see in most maps where the enemy is shooting me from and most maps been extremely dark. However D3D9 I have no problem seeing the enemies nor brightness issues but I am experiencing one problem and that's affecting my game. When I zoom in with sniper rifle and I have my shot direct at enemies head it will not shoot him, I first thought that this was due to my high ping so I took a test which proved that its not ping related. I shot at an enemy standing still straight in the head and I discovered that the shot is in fact of by approximately 0.5 cm. It is the same when I zoom out the shot is still of by 0.5cm. Can someone help me? What is the problem an do I need to change any settings? I don't want to go back to OpenGL . Any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks and have a good day.

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha
    Go to Options>Preferences>Game>Weapon hand= Center or hidden (m using center)
    Check if this works, if yes then remember in start it may seem awkward as weapon shifts to center, but as u play u will get more habitual to this.
    And if NO, then you may need to change Crosshair.

DOT FTW!!
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Go to Options>Preferences>Game>Weapon hand= Center or hidden (m using center)
    Check if this works, if yes then remember in start it may seem awkward as weapon shifts to center, but as u play u will get more habitual to this.
    And if NO, then you may need to change Crosshair.
    I tried this and it's still not working .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    DOT FTW!!
    Dot is really small.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Jodha View Post
    Dot is really small.
    mutate ace crosshairscale x.x

x: any number

There is this 1 awesome xhair that I love to use, it have a white outer ring, then a bit thick black inner ring, then a white one whole inside. I can't seem to extract it somehow but if I remember, there was the one from i4g instagib's and I like that.

I have used the colored ones that changes color every x seconds, but haven't been using it for awhile, just normal purple hud dot. Or was it green, idr.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Change the onexblending setting, you can do this by type preferences into the system console, then select your video driver, then change it to the opposite of what it is currently.

Sorry i couldn't find the tutorial i made on these forums about it,

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Change the onexblending setting, you can do this by type preferences into the system console, then select your video driver, then change it to the opposite of what it is currently.

Sorry i couldn't find the tutorial i made on these forums about it,
    Hello, could you guide me on the process? What do you mean by this part "then select your video driver, then change it to the opposite of what it is currently"? .

Thank You

After you type preferences you will see a list of items, one of them is video drivers, you then need to select the driver you are using, and then you will find the onexblending setting.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Change the onexblending setting
    Wait, so onexblending affects to crosshair accuracy? I thought it only changes brightness thing

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Thread Information