User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo1 View Post
    It is not a rule that you have to follow fc.
    Yes it is, for the uK servers. Here is the rule. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

- - - Updated - - -

And let community decide if you were right on banning me.
    This is actually a clan hosted lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

It was such as small map. You can cover your flag carrier in any location. But I still waiting demo from Scream. It can not be like somebody has bad day and can ban whoever (s)he wants. I played ctf and that ban was totally unnecessary.

Hopefully Soma has demo as well.

It was such as small map. You can cover your flag carrier in any location. But I still waiting demo from Scream. It can not be like somebody has bad day and can ban whoever (s)he wants. I played ctf and that ban was totally unnecessary.

Hopefully Soma has demo as well.
    I was there and u did spawncamp and a green msg came up saying u were spawnkilling.

I cant demo atm, but whenver scream can upload it, he will.

You refer to that one time when I got my first monsterkill and killed enemy flag carrier at the end? Come on, most of the players would have behaved same way. Then you should ban all top players from server. They also spawnkill few times during a map. Are you saying we are not allowed to have monsterkills in the server?
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-23-2016 at 05:52 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    If its so easy to cover your fc from any corner of the map then what the fuck were you doing in enemy flagroom. Logic would say that you were better off at your base or at the entrance to stop/seal your flagroom? It baffles me how you can make such a statement and not realise that you obviously got banned for playing with disregard to the rules/ctf etiquette, and you wonder WHY you got banned? Stop making demands.

I already stated that I waited the flag to return or capped so I can grab it. The enemy flag carrier run into their base and I returned our flag. We capped. Got the point now? But how can you do such a statement without seeing any evidence? I was playing ctf. Period.
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-23-2016 at 06:34 PM.

The thing is, you can't stay in the enemy base and kill them off to respawn awhile the flag carrier went back. It won't give them a chance to go get it back, and won't be fair share especially the rule is set up against this issue.

Now if you were in the enemy base and not fragging them and hiding out until they go pick up the flag, then it's legit as fuck. lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

There is no way to hide in that map. It is too small. Enemy team players spawn faced at you. So it is a fair chance for them to kill me as well.

There is no way to hide in that map. It is too small. Enemy team players spawn faced at you. So it is a fair chance for them to kill me as well.
    And that is why you got banned

Look at my stats mate. I had total 13 flag touches, 3 captures, 2 assists in 11 minutes . While Scream touched flag 14 times in full length of the game. If you say I did not play ctf. Everyone should be banned for playing it.
    Numbers don't lie.
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-24-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Thread Information