User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo1 View Post
    Multi cover?
    And as flag was returned I took it and left.

question is why u didnt follow u fc out of the base and after u got ur cover u keep going on and then u got spawnkilling msg..

i told scream to fix the second video since its private

Upload a full demo I will do the full time video. It was ctf. And you know it so there is no point to hide it.

Upload a full demo I will do the full time video. It was ctf. And you know it so there is no point to hide it.
    Cherrypicking is in the Grey area. Add spawncamp to Cherrypicking and its bannable.

Proof have been handed out, your ban stick, just wait it out and next time start demorec your games.

Second video

There is my teammate in your base fighting. Why does not he/she did not deserve a ban? He did not hit so well? Did not get monsterkill? In the beginning covered flagcarrier but she was in mid already so no point to go back then it is another ban in Scraem eyes - chasing, back shooting. After all, I returned a flag and that is ctf. Everybody was spawnkilling and you did it too in our base. You are just so scared to hand out the demo. Because you are not so innocent at all. Woot and other small maps are then insta ban for good players. Because spawnkilling happens.

- - - Updated - - -

And second video no spwankilling green notice at all. It was pure ctf.

- - - Updated - - -

No more proof. Only these 2 videos? Not showing the caps I made in the map. Only negative things pointed out? Not allowed to get monsterkills in the server?? These were the only 2 monsters I had in this match.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    question is why u didnt follow u fc out of the base and after u got ur cover u keep going on and then u got spawnkilling msg..

i told scream to fix the second video since its private
    Point out the line in the rules page that says you must go with your flag carrier and are not allowed to wait in enemy base the flag to return and grab it there?
    Especially small map where odds are the flag will be returned soon to grab it.

- - - Updated - - -

I will start recording demos now. If I will find Scream getting monsterkill and it involves single spawnkill. I will make video out of context, post it here and I want you punish him the same way as he did for me, which means banning him. I eventually get this video, because spawnkill happens. And Scream you know that it was not right to ban me, I played ctf most of the game.
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-24-2016 at 12:07 PM.

the thing you dont understand are i can make a monsterkill with sdpawnkill in it but i COVER my fucking FC all the way too base just too now we are gonna cap it , learn that ......

ask the other moderators like @seabass got spawnkilled by me today but i did take the flag and did cover my FC also 2 diffrent things .

How is that not covering? I got multi cover and you banned me for that?
    It is a small map and can cover fc in every point of the map. Almost.

no you just camping spawnpoints just too get frags . you dont follow you FC . and you lyckly get 3 cover while you left your FC by him self and he did die , why not follow him and get the cap again just learn

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Do you know what I'll ban you for no fucking reason at all lets see what excuses you come up with from that. Sick of the constant "I didn't do anything wrong I'm so innocent"

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    You blatantly left your flag carrier to deal with the enemy for himself rather than follow him and cover. You blatantly spawnkilled and it just happened to be that the enemy returned their flag at which point you were still focusing on spawn killing/dodged and happened to pick the flag up as soon as it was returned

Thread Information