User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    I have seen this suggestion/comment many times and my response is always the same. Seeing just how many regulars know exact spawn spots makes it almost impossible to kill them as there is no response time available to turn around. Killing the SK would take a very lucky shot if they are behind you, which is why it is a rule to not camp or SK if that player is not grabbing or making sure the FC is well covered, then you can hunt down the EFC.

Do you really need to stay in one spot or spawn kill to feel like you are a good player? not everyone who plays is adept, this means they cannot escape the SK grip which wrecks the game for them. It is players like those who made the rule a good reason. All the "leets" who think if people can't play better, then they should just suck it up will be met with stiff bans. Every self proclaimed leet that gets banned is "innocent", all think the rules are "stupid" without taking into account for newer players.

Follow the rules or play elsewhere.
    Break the rules and you will be forced to play elsewhere.

That is how simple it is, like it or not.
    i could sit here and talk strategy all day with you, i haven't received a ban in any ut99 game on any server since the demo came out. i am not leet.

why if this is such an issue that spawn protection isnt added i dont understand?? does it just give the admins something to do?

if a ban is applied i believe the demo should be made available to the community so maybe they can then see how the game should be played perfectly by an admin.

CK..

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    i haven't received a ban in any ut99 game on any server since the demo came out.
    It really doesn't matter if you have been banned or not elsewhere. The clan here decide on the rules for the server HERE, not on any other server or service. This isn't a public right for player to abuse any playstyle by breaking rules and do whatever they want.

Spawn protection? Would you rather be killed by someone who is under spawn protection and get the flag returned more than usual? I think one of the server - combo - have it on. Or it used to be on all CTF server. But this isn't something to 'give' admin to do, perhaps the rule is there, gotta follow that and they'll enforce the ban once the player exceed the limit because it's not topping 99% of the most ban reason... I think. Other can discuss.

Speaking of demo. I remember Gust have a server-side demo setup and once the match ends, it uploads to his website to enlist new demos. If we can get this, then we will be happy of leaving the computer alone from demo abuse. Other side is, if the host have a limit on storage, demos will be deleted or so.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post

if a ban is applied i believe the demo should be made available to the community so maybe they can then see how the game should be played perfectly by an admin.

CK..
    ^this

+ the other way around one might get the feeling the admin/mod has something to hide.
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

If a rule is broken anywhere and the governing body authority punish that person, do they release their evidence for all to see?....I think not. So arguing about the ban and its circumstances is like playing tennis with a water balloon using excellent strategies, it is pointless and cannot be pulled off as easy as it is explained.

Talking strategies is irrelevant anyway, a lesser skilled player cannot use a strategy, regardless of how many times it is explained. It simply cannot be executed by some players due to lack of practice/skill. There is no bias when it comes to ban decisions regardless of if you believe it or not, failing to provide proof from the mod in question will result in the ban being quashed, but if several mods are there and they see it, that is enough to issue a ban.

Spawn protection shouldn't be needed, that's why the rule is there. The server will not be altered just to please those who lame and spawnkill, the rule makes it so there are no disruptions and banning anyone doing it is easier than dealing with a bunch of players ranting about spawn protection.

I come back to what I usually say.....is it just too hard to show a little sportsmanship? everyone is obsessed with being top dog instead of a good fair game.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol thats absurd im sorry. Add spawn protection so more people can complain about dying with flag at enemy base because they couldn't kill that enemy due to spawn protection?

All were trying to do here is promote fair play in order to have good games, like fluke says its not hard to play at your best while not playing like a lame fucktard

Thread Information