User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    You can defend your fellow but you have only seen out of the context footage. In overall there was nothing wrong in my play. Played ctf. Release the demo and case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo1 View Post
    You can defend your fellow but you have only seen out of the context footage. In overall there was nothing wrong in my play. Played ctf. Release the demo and case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Do you know what I'll ban you for no fucking reason at all lets see what excuses you come up with from that. Sick of the constant "I didn't do anything wrong I'm so innocent"

Do you know what I'll ban you for no fucking reason at all lets see what excuses you come up with from that. Sick of the constant "I didn't do anything wrong I'm so innocent"
    If that's a normal banning behavior in your servers. I have no doubt I got banned for no reason at all.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    No you were clearly banned for the videos posted previously. Lastly at the rate you're going with all your silly little demands and rants you wont be playing here much longer.

... And let community decide if you were right on banning me..
    I believe that Scream was 100% right in putting the bann!

Below is lots of quotes from you "misunderstanding" why you got banned ... And IMHO I cant really understand how you MANAGE not to see the simple reason you got a bann!! :

There are lot of players who do not follow the flag carrier. In your opinion all these players should be banned.
    Are you saying we are not allowed to have monsterkills in the server?
    If you say I did not play ctf.Everyone should be banned for playing it. Numbers don't lie.
    Woot and other small maps are then insta ban for good players.
    I got multi cover and you banned me for that?
    I have no doubt I got banned for no reason at all.
    Its so easy: Cherrypicking + Spawnkilling/raping = Breaking the rules

The 2 videos + your comment: "I was waiting in enemy flagroom because the flag was taken and I waited it to be returned or capped. And spawned enemy players shoot at me" makes it obvious. How can you not understand that is the reason??

This behaviour/playstyle can be very annoying - Its ok to defend your FC and help him get out of base. But getting spawnraped like this is making it impossible to return your flag. It IS really annoying when you just want to hurry and get your flag back - but just to be spawn-killed like that. Abreez SE is small but this is also done in maps like Control and Duuku as well. Based on your eff/acc it is also affecting the game even more when you "sucessfully" hinder the other team to even have a chance to return their flag. In Abreez - just go with your flagcarrier through the middle - you know its carnage and hard to get through middle on Abreez. Or make your way out on the corridors to be able to cover and return your own flag -> THAT is ctf!. It seems that you were not interested to do this, but instead stayed to kill people spawning and wait for the cherrypick/capreturn. You keep on saying that you play ctf - but that is not ctf - just pure fraghunting.

And a tip for you...

I will make video out of context, post it here and I want you punish him the same way as he did for me, which means banning him.
    ... dont make demands to the admins/OP's what to do when you are clearly up to your waist in trouble for this crap..
    Last edited by Boomer; 07-24-2016 at 10:42 PM.

posting the full demo (since its available), probably along with time specification, would have been much less work + been way more fair.

just my 2cents
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    posting the full demo (since its available), probably along with time specification, would have been much less work + been way more fair.

just my 2cents
    ah but he could then probably watch it and pick out the times scream did the same thing and then what would happen... i dont agree with this rule anyways it makes for a very boring rigid game play which this game wasnt intended for.. lets put stupidly small wide open maps on the list and then ban everyone that still plays this game for playing the map the way its made??

CK..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I beg to differ there @clankiller yeah a map may be made to play a certain way but theres no need to play lamely/as if its a tournament match where the best assers usually win after having one cap making the other team mad and then capitalising with more caps. Its a public server with some very basic rules which can ALL be generalised under play to teamwork/fairplay and a little bit of "capture the flag etiquette" its "CTF" NOT LET ME WAIT FOR FLAG AND MEANWHILE SPAWNKILL TILL ITS RETURNED OR CAPPED. Im sure we've all played this game offline before anyone had internet where you had to play ctf maps and cover the bots when they ran a flag, why the fuck is it so hard to do so with human interaction.

I beg to differ there @clankiller yeah a map may be made to play a certain way but theres no need to play lamely/as if its a tournament match where the best assers usually win after having one cap making the other team mad and then capitalising with more caps. Its a public server with some very basic rules which can ALL be generalised under play to teamwork/fairplay and a little bit of "capture the flag etiquette" its "CTF" NOT LET ME WAIT FOR FLAG AND MEANWHILE SPAWNKILL TILL ITS RETURNED OR CAPPED. Im sure we've all played this game offline before anyone had internet where you had to play ctf maps and cover the bots when they ran a flag, why the fuck is it so hard to do so with human interaction.
    is it so hard to fiqure out you got spawnkilled so turn around and kill the fucker before going to get your flag back, aswell as getting rid of a cherrypick??? lemmins who just run with low sens straight to the other base time after time deserve to killed until they learn one of the most basic things in UT99.

i have played many games with 11 other people on your servers and without any admins in it and pretty much all have said gg after even with all the rules being broken throughout the game. so what you are saying to the new crowd is play the right way, but don't join any tournaments as you will get it in the ass dry....

welcome to the tournament...

CK..

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    is it so hard to fiqure out you got spawnkilled so turn around and kill the fucker before going to get your flag back, aswell as getting rid of a cherrypick??? lemmins who just run with low sens straight to the other base time after time deserve to killed until they learn one of the most basic things in UT99.
    I have seen this suggestion/comment many times and my response is always the same. Seeing just how many regulars know exact spawn spots makes it almost impossible to kill them as there is no response time available to turn around. Killing the SK would take a very lucky shot if they are behind you, which is why it is a rule to not camp or SK if that player is not grabbing or making sure the FC is well covered, then you can hunt down the EFC.

Do you really need to stay in one spot or spawn kill to feel like you are a good player? not everyone who plays is adept, this means they cannot escape the SK grip which wrecks the game for them. It is players like those who made the rule a good reason. All the "leets" who think if people can't play better, then they should just suck it up will be met with stiff bans. Every self proclaimed leet that gets banned is "innocent", all think the rules are "stupid" without taking into account for newer players.

Follow the rules or play elsewhere.
    Break the rules and you will be forced to play elsewhere.

That is how simple it is, like it or not.

Thread Information