User Tag List

Thread: ???

???

Yesterday i start play again by just trying to join the server and nothing happened and it let allow me to play.
    I didn't do anything, neither the seabass advertice , respecting others like always , and after some round as spectator, i try to play and after 10 seconds i got this : http://imgur.com/a/DuAQy

Reason : Banned ADRIANOCELENTANO FOR 2 MONTH FOR BYPASSING.

I was like "wtf" i did not bypass anything, i'm not an hacker just a gamer. Was it an excuse for adjust the lenght ? And who banned me ? Again without sayin anything that could let me say i do not even know how to bypass ?

Ghosts ? Thanks.

Bypassing = trying to play on server awhile you are serving ban time. Keep bypassing and you will get permaban.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Bypassing = trying to play on server awhile you are serving ban time. Keep bypassing and you will get permaban.
    Excuse me ? If i am banned , why am i supposed to play ? 3-4 days ago i tried and the server has rejected me due to the ban, why yesterday and today not ? what the .. ?

In my case i've only thought you admins did realize the mistake / have chosen to give me a new chance since my behaviour in seabass feelings did not representated a problem and then , i got this ban of 2 month while i was just waiting for my un ban in believing that
    staff has un banned me.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 07-24-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information