Thanks for over 2000 matches!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks for over 2000 matches!

Hello Unrealkillers,

Today i was playing on the insta server and me and others experienced some lag. I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server. Just another example of my experiences here with a team that makes it all possible

Then I realised I play here for a long time with some breaks and wanted to thank the people maintaining this site and the servers.
    Also for the huge amount of games I have enjoyed, I think it is appropriate to give mentions to the help I received, and to make a little donation.

Thanks @Nordog @|uK|fleecey @seabass @ScReaM @|uK|B|aZe//. @SAM @Chamberly @TimTim @Unrealshots @Jst2blond @UT-Sniper-SJA94 @Higor
    For the ones that I forgot to mention I hope you don't feel offended, I am thankfull for you too!

Tumtum
    Last edited by nrgetic; 08-06-2016 at 02:39 PM.

good job indeed guys, I can't remember the last time I got backshooted xD
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server.

My reaction also, with happy added

After a restart or reboot idk. it played lots better. Specially it's friday, and lots of players around to have fun, aren't we lucky to have such devotion to the servers

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Fu @|uK|kenneth

You're welcome tumtum

The Admin team does its best to make the servers enjoyable sometimes even the littlest of things can go a long way. Glad you've stuck around and that you enjoy playing on the servers!

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I'm glad that servers like these exist and nice job

Should i reply too, and say to who my special thanks is going ?

Thanks for keeping up the services !

that`s worth perma

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    Hello Unrealkillers,

Today i was playing on the insta server and me and others experienced some lag. I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server. Just another example of my experiences here with a team that makes it all possible

Then I realised I play here for a long time with some breaks and wanted to thank the people maintaining this site and the servers.
    Also for the huge amount of games I have enjoyed, I think it is appropriate to give mentions to the help I received, and to make a little donation.

Thanks @Nordog @|uK|fleecey @seabass @ScReaM @|uK|B|aZe//. @SAM @Chamberly @TimTim @Unrealshots @Jst2blond @UT-Sniper-SJA94 @Higor
    For the ones that I forgot to mention I hope you don't feel offended, I am thankfull for you too!

Tumtum
    lets not forget that as well as the admins who do a good job the players on both insta servers also play a part to make the game enjoyable, apart from a few twats you know from the player list before you join if you will have a good game or not

Thread Information