User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I think more than a year.
    I have played in multiple games within the past year where mines were built through walls by other players to draw sp fire so teles could be built by other players. Of course, that is only my word but it adds to my explanation.

I thought of it as one of those tactics that only certain players know about or are willing to try, rather than an unfair tactic. I agree with Adrian's statement that non-rc/mortar/bio builds through walls should be allowed as it forces teams to monitor otherwise secure rooms like in Hillforts, but that is for a different thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    It has been updated if you noticed from bottom of the thread there.
    Good point. My case is merely pleading ignorance to an apparent rule change in the last several months, so I accept whatever punishment the mods feel is necessary to maintain consistency.

Also, I checked for recent complaints about me and the last complaint was nearly two years ago : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?5428 Even though I continue to play regularly, I have otherwise followed the rules.

I have noticed players making other stuff than tele but they been warned for it or banned, depending who it been.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    the past year where mines were built through walls by other players to draw sp fire so teles could be built by other players.
    Couple of those been banned, other were warned.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-02-2016 at 01:31 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information