User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ban

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    because people watch. What's wrong with idling?
    You missed the point. Other joined so they can vote map and creek has been afk idling for many months and other can't get to join and vote to play. This happens on a low end player count. You can still bypass the kickidlers awhile f5ing and move around a bit to knock it off.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

you were idling again creek we kicked you from the server evetually.

Im not really here to defend creek, but i find the bt ban reasons stupid, i used to play BT a shit ton back then, and go idle was always a thing, i used to go idle a lot too, same goes to standing still to f5 someone, there's no need to go spec for that. I dont know about taking a spot when someone else could play, that could be a reason since SH has gotten pretty popular(?) but if you want to vote to switch map and cant bc he's idling well that means there are other players than dont want to change the map? Remember it needs majority to be possible, same can be done by kicking him, blaming him bc u cant vote another map only applies when there's only 2 ppl in the server including him.

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    blaming him bc u cant vote another map only applies when there's only 2 ppl in the server including him.
    Thing here is, peoples been complaining about it for couple of months and the population of the game is decreasing yearly. Sometimes you can't find anyone to help you and join the game and let you vote, so you are forced to go elsewhere to play or whatever choice of what to do.

Some just want to play on SH and not anywhere else. Or keep this up and SH would only have idler and nothing else? I wouldn't want this to become idler_only.unr lol.

As I said, what most of you guys are blaming him for is half right, taking a spot when server is full idling is indeed a reason to kick him and since he's doing it a lot its a good reason for a warning with a short ban, but blaming him bc u cant change map isnt right lol. I say give him a last chance both in siege and bt (i guess he already has the chance tho) so he better not ruin it

But like I mentioned, a lot of players been complaining because they can't change map when he is on. I've warned him months before (sometimes in Jan?) and he still not quit.

It's totally right for the map changing part tho, SH is so unpopular now that if him and usually one other person is in there that other person cant pick a map because of the whole majority rule, two people + one vote = no map change, why? because of creek idling :3. i go in there all the time tryna play a certain map and hes idling, i mean i just cap the map and vote what i want its no big deal but if a new player cant cap that specific map hes idling on they fucked.
    Last edited by SuperHex; 08-06-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Poor Creek

I love how this came around to bite you in the ass. LOL He was boosting that guy because he thought it was me because it's same skin I use but it was FreAK he was doing it too. Was mad at me because I banned him from my teamspeak3 for moaning my name over & over.

Thread Information