Seabass again AKA OG.iDAB

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Seabass again AKA OG.iDAB

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ot-caught-quot
    This is the complaint i've submitted 3+ weeks ago, 1 month has expired, and i've come back to play this day 4.59 am and i received a ban for 2MONTH again for BYPASS.
    Of course and like i wrote in this thread : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?7533 once again : I didn't do anything sort of bypass , it means the Ban has expired according to what Nordog told me too about the default lenght of the ban : 1 month . Since it has gone , seabass howeverly choosen to ban me again for no reason .

For how long does this will be for ?..
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 11:51 AM.

so 3 weeks = 21 days which is exactly 1 month in any calendar i use so whats going on here... are the admins now saying there are 30 days in a month now!!

CK..

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    so 3 weeks = 21 days which is exactly 1 month in any calendar i use so whats going on here... are the admins now saying there are 30 days in a month now!!

CK..

3weeks [+] might mean 3 weeks + 9 days honestly i can't know exactly since there is write only 3 week ago.

About that title....

Will you stop this fucking bullshit you're the one causing it fucking annoying at this point.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

If u didn't bypass it would have expired. But hey, enjoy the summer (or winter) meanwhile you can.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    there is 30 days in a month last I checked and last I checked you were bypassing which meant you got double the ban length for even attempting to do so, lastly keep doing it and the ban will get even longer

Well , i don't know where to start , but i'm the one that should be annoyed anyway i'm keeping to not care these bans since the default ban wasn't even a reason, and these "bypassing" i'm even not doing them so i'm taking them as irregular ban of course, but at the same time , i've of course tried to respect the ban limit, i came here to see how much old was my post but there is only write 3weeks ago and so on i can't know exactly how much time has gone since for the default lenght of the ban , the best thing i've tried is to try to join the server, and if i can join it, it does mean i am un banned , while if i can't , it mean i'm still banned .

It is inconceivable that i'm keeping getting these "hate bans from seabass" for nothing and in add , you're accusing me to bypass when it's obliviously your system that might have some problems, you can't blame me for joining ur server if i'm supposed to be banned, i've just checked if i can join to see if the ban has expired. You should tell the people that you un ban them ( from what i've understand ) for test if they "try" to "play" without your official consent. If i would knew that, there wasn't any of these "BYPASSING" cause i'm a cool guy and that bypass means for me you're accusing me to have attacked your security system and using code where i never have done these things in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If u didn't bypass it would have expired. But hey, enjoy the summer (or winter) meanwhile you can.
    Hey , i don't give a fuck ok ? I can be permabanned , i'm just seeing how the forum policy at this point, sounds very creepy .

"Do no evil and have no fear." That's my policy and i know it works very well . And you can put your ironic tone where you usually enjoy..
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 11:32 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @seabass pm me with how he was bypassing I cant seem to recall, lastly @ADRIANOCELENTANO just chill out your ban will be up soon, I will review it with seabass however you DO need to stop making things personal with seabass, he is moderating to help make a good environment on the servers

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    "Do no evil and have no fear." That's my policy and i know it works very well . And you can put your ironic tone where you usually enjoy.
    Yet you stalked him on the forum Not 5 minutes ago your last action giving award again. You act like a leecher to him, the exact thing that got you banned to begin with, acting like you have no clue what you do and when to stop it.
    Failing totally to perform what you say. Here take a look what you just did 5 minutes ago.

\/

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...n-begin!/page2

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Hey, i don't give a fuck ok ? I can be permabanned , i'm just seeing how the forum policy at this point, sounds very creepy .
    So whats the point then of being in denial that you do give f**K. Still you keep coming here, throwing your ass forwards as if you don't care, so indiffirent, so pathetic.

Stop your act, and read the replies, people are annoyed with your behaviour, srsly you need help rather sooner than later.

If it's up to me you should get a permban, the creep here is you.

@|uK|B|aZe//. i see you were just ahead of me, this guy won't stop. pls read the previous threads.

I know it's surely not up to me, but this just makes me angry.
    Last edited by nrgetic; 08-04-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information