User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    Yet you stalked him on the forum Not 5 minutes ago your last action giving award again. You act like a leecher to him, the exact thing that got you banned to begin with, acting like you have no clue what you do and when to stop it.
    Failing totally to perform what you say. Here take a look what you just did 5 minutes ago.

\/

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...n-begin!/page2

So whats the point then of being in denial that you do give f**K. Still you keep coming here, throwing your ass forwards as if you don't care, so indiffirent, so pathetic.

Stop your act, and read the replies, people are annoyed with your behaviour, srsly you need help rather sooner than later.

If it's up to me you should get a permban, the creep here is you.

@|uK|B|aZe//. i see you were just ahead of me, this guy won't stop. pls read the previous threads.

I know it's surely not up to me, but this just makes me angry.
    Hello New Moderator "NRGETIC" , Since every one is free to have his opinion with out offending , i'm free to do whatever i want, since i am seeing i'm not the one that is complaining about, there's no need to say i want to hurt him like you'd wish to let people understand. This is not the direction , this is that i'm not the one and only that "DREAM THINGS" , if you don't accept my opinion you can always read others thread , you with your 58 posts and the experience of a newbie are trying to judge me , who do you think you are? I'm just an user, who come here to say there is a problem in the staff and i am reporting as the best as i can to demonstrate it until some1 will get it, i'm just an user that likes to play just a game (my favourite game) with other people, and in cause of 1 moderator abuse , i have to stay away from my game ? It doesn't exist nowhere honey . If i will get perma , it will only demonstrate i was right , but yes i will not end my life for that. you're angry ? angry of what ? Do you want to live in a Monarchy ? Go to china then , it's the best place for you and people who are like you . Please , now go to comments other people's thread, maybe at the research of some new case where you could be angry again .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    @ADRIANOCELENTANO just chill out your ban will be up soon, I will review it with seabass however you DO need to stop making things personal with seabass, he is moderating to help make a good environment on the servers
    Thing personal ? I've ain't personal things on seabass , cause i simply do not hate nobody , i very much hate the attitude of this guy and his method of administrating, and i'm complaining about these features instead of judge him as person, he can be what he want , but his function is to ban/kick/administrate any drawback
    that could be result in a threat for the server, this is my idea, since i didn't do anything to nobody there is no point to do to me all this ban's period like i am a cheater or a rude guy. Yes i tell what i think directly to the person i know that, but always with all the respect i can .
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 01:11 PM.

PM sent with info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    I've ain't personal things on seabass , cause i simply do not hate nobody
    ....right. You still doing it.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?7530-let-the-ban-begin!/page2&p=115408&viewfull=1#post115408

Unfortunately I forgot to get a SS of this guy basically saying that he likes to fuck with mods
    PS. don't bother replying save your breath

He cinstantly badtalks seabass with that bind. Even when seabass is not around. Its personal from adriano. Also 30 days have not passed yet.

Nice lie
    Quote Originally Posted by minelskede_T View Post
    Unfortunately I forgot to get a SS of this guy basically saying that he likes to fuck with mods
    PS. don't bother replying save your breath
    dude , im wondering now what you will personally earn from that . You probably are like not happy from your actually Life or i can't give myself a reason for that. Btw of course nordog is talking about before the ban ,and you re saying it is personal not me . Since when others can talk about seabass while im not allowed to say he s a good mod ? Wow. Anyway could this story end once for all ? I dont hate nobody and you cant say what is in my mind since you re not part of it . stop assuming. And can i know when it will expired since the user in object cant even.know the lenght of it in a precisious way ? All this ban for this Bypass just because i don t know when it will expired and nobody either a mod already didnt tell me.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 03:56 PM.

So you keep wasting your breath. Sidestepping the issue at hand with a bunch of gibberish.

This thread wouldn't even be here if you didn't bypass.

Even you would know that, right? LOOOOOOOL

All this ban for this Bypass just because i don t know when it will expired and nobody either a mod already didnt tell me
    I told you it was 30 days here. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...hlight=Adriano
    You were back playing not long after. And it still hasn't been 30 days since your original ban.

Edit: both of your ban messages said how long your ban was for.

- - - Updated - - -

I talked with an admin about you now, and we have decided that we've had enough of your trolling.
    I'm giving you a 6 month ban starting from today.
    Last edited by seabass; 08-04-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Trolling ? Nice word even if it doesnt belong to my personality . Why dont make it perma then ? Try to talk with the admin.
    I'm the one that has got enough of your bad administration
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Trolling ? Nice word even if it doesnt belong to my personality . Why dont make it perma then ? Try to talk with the admin.
    I'm the one that has got enough of your bad administration
    Its not only seabass who decided this ban, so not only him can u blame.

Enjoy your holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Its not only seabass who decided this ban, so not only him can u blame.

Enjoy your holiday.
    Are you a sort of lawyer? Cause i was pretty sure i was talking in general.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 08-04-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Thread Information