Mr. Killer team switching again... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    but i love it i will try find when escobar did destroy my nuke through that wall , i know the time almost now
    Bug with Super Containers and ForceFields.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

If you dont want your nukes being killed through wall on DOA ARENA DON'T BUILD NUKES INSIDE FORCEFIELD because shoting it from outside transfer damage for the part of FF whish is behindwall/inside too, so your nukes getting killed.
    This shouldnt count as shoting through wall, because even random shot in FF can kill ur nuke (if its inside of ff from the other side)
    So dont build nukes inside ff, or when you build FF make sure its not all the way in that nuke room...

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

i did it in the air on the super container .
    he was spamming bio bombs and it got killed

i did it in the air on the super container .
    The thing is: If someone hits SC/FF from outside, it will transfer damage to all surface of SC/FF even that part which is behind wall.
    So, if you nuke touches SC/FF it will die most likely. So, there are 2 ways of not letting it happen: 1) Make sure your nuke doesnt touch SC/FF 2) When you/someone builds SC and FF be sure that its fully inside or fully outside or at least there is some space to make nukes which sould not touch that SC/FF

he was spamming bio bombs and it got killed
    The other story is, if he made BIO bombs close to wall and bio projective spawned through wall. But i think more about that bug rather than bio spawned behind wall

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

when you see someone team switch

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information