User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi and sorry to add to this thread new to forums etc etc played a map got a message saying no back shooting to which i stopped doing (i am now updated on the rules) next map playing normally running up to enemy base(top level) kill onelastdonut or whatever the name was about to grab flag next thing im booted out(is it cause as i was running i turned looked back and shot him?) and everytime try to connect to server now i get rejected? if i was any good at the game i could understand getting kicked or banned or whatever but i fail to understand as to what i have done? some clarification would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Kyru View Post
    Hi and sorry to add to this thread new to forums etc etc played a map got a message saying no back shooting to which i stopped doing (i am now updated on the rules) next map playing normally running up to enemy base(top level) kill onelastdonut or whatever the name was about to grab flag next thing im booted out(is it cause as i was running i turned looked back and shot him?) and everytime try to connect to server now i get rejected? if i was any good at the game i could understand getting kicked or banned or whatever but i fail to understand as to what i have done? some clarification would be appreciated
    Hello and welcome to the fourms.

For the future notice, try make your own thread.

I was the one who warned you not to backshoot on gauntlet, not sure if it happend again on that map, since i didnt see u anymore after it.

Then we voted control in mid, you turned around and kept backshooting (flag wasnt taken)

if you type !rules in server u can see some of the rules, or read them here.

I can unban you but please make sure you read the rules

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Hello and welcome to the fourms.

For the future notice, try make your own thread.

I was the one who warned you not to backshoot on gauntlet, not sure if it happend again on that map, since i didnt see u anymore after it.

Then we voted control in mid, you turned around and kept backshooting (flag wasnt taken)

if you type !rules in server u can see some of the rules, or read them here.

I can unban you but please make sure you read the rules
    Thanks and will do in future.
    i adhered to the warning on gauntlet and didnt continue backshooting,(next map) didnt realise i couldnt turn and shoot as approaching enemy base and for that i apologise
    i am now fully updated on the rules, once again i apologise

Quote Originally Posted by Kyru View Post
    Thanks and will do in future.
    i adhered to the warning on gauntlet and didnt continue backshooting,(next map) didnt realise i couldnt turn and shoot as approaching enemy base and for that i apologise
    i am now fully updated on the rules, once again i apologise
    If everyone that got a ban, reacted like this, servers would be fun and easy to moderate. This is how to complain. Well done.

Thread Information