im adjusting the colors so it doesnt look like shit
    id give it like 30 minutes but its up

dracula is pissed off you avoid all his traps :3
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    dracula is pissed off you avoid all his traps :3
    yet I still can't find him :c rip

Nice, havent played bt for such a long time, will do a video when I'm home tonight (:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    BTW I will be uploading UncommonVF and SynthesisV2 soon, maybe today or maybe sometime this week. I am kind of eager to upload those first because it seems nobody knows how to play those two specific maps on Sams house server. Maybe it's because they are difficult but it might be because synthesis is confusing at some points and uncommon is a 20 minute long map with a world rec of being i think 15 minutes? Ahh who knows....
    Uncommon's wr has been hard to follow since it was never allowed on i4g (since the map can't be doubled which is a requirement to be put on i4g's rush server). I believe }ElitE{cRuNcHeR had (and maybe still has) a demo of him running the map in somewhere between 10-11min IIRC. I could be off, but I remember him sending the demo to me, and I was pretty damn impressed. The guy was probably one of the fastest/best bters ever, but he never really no-lifed the game as much as some of us did, so he never really was as famous as some of the other people (bonket, niko, mike, spyz, etc.). Canon used to run this map a lot on Mastery, and I'm pretty sure he was in the 12 minute range.

There used to be the bt-match record site that had the record. That site was ran by klepto or cruncher or lag or someone, and you would submit a demo to them, they would watch it, and update the wr's manually that way. The site has been long taken down though AFAIK.

Didn't mean to bump an old post, but I was just perusing this forum randomly, and I thought I'd fill in the tiny bit of history I can recall.

Fun fact: Klepto made (I think he made it anyways) a hv version of uncommon where you die if you fail any obstacle (where the reg version of the map usually teleports you back instead of killing you). I have no idea if the map can be downloaded anywhere, but if you want a real challenge I suggest any bt player to go find it and give it a go.

Edit: After giving it some thought, I believe the best way to find that map would be to go onto the server of mastery and see if it is still on the mapvote. IDK if that server is even still up, but if it is, I think it would have that version of uncommon on it. Otherwise, that version of the map may not exist anymore lol
    Last edited by BiGbOsS; 12-26-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

@BiGbOsS Always nice knowing some BT history. I don't know a lot considering I've been playing for 2 and a half years and missed literally everything :/ Also you're Donutdan?? Say hi every once in a while I see you all the time hahaha

One more map for you. CTF-BT-JanTz
    I tried to capping them, After on hour I gave up.

Yes sir!

do robinhood, this map looks fun :v until the breaking ice platform on water
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Thread Information