User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: AllArabsMustDie

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Even if i'm not supporting you 'cause your ban reasons are legit, they use this "Bypass" trick also with me. Even if i didn't do anything of that. Probably it is a their own reason, for increase the ban , just it. They even refused to provide me evidence of that . That should explain everything eheh
    Enough. You have been warned and asked 4 weeks ago not to push your ban topic all over the forum.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...l=1#post115457

Here you go again. I banned you from posting on the forum until Feb 2017. It's up to you to take the time and learn that the world doesn't spin around your basement.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    No one is using any tricks. I actually thought you were a decent person @==Shift== until you decided to be a butthurt kid who had to push the boundaries. We're not going to show you sensitive information and neither will we show you stuff that could possibly help others to possibly bypass in the future

Why does it matter what name he uses? It is irrelevant if it is racist or not. If you care about racism and fight against it you will not win, it only feeds them, it exists because they are fed, if a white man called a black man a N**** and they showed no care then it would of died out. If any of you take offense to racism or what others think, then sorry you lose. Racism will always exist, I myself am racist but I don't go around telling people, or exploiting it, I keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Why does it matter what name he uses? It is irrelevant if it is racist or not. If you care about racism and fight against it you will not win, it only feeds them, it exists because they are fed, if a white man called a black man a N**** and they showed no care then it would of died out. If any of you take offense to racism or what others think, then sorry you lose. Racism will always exist, I myself am racist but I don't go around telling people, or exploiting it, I keep it to myself.
    In this community racism is not wanted and also against the rules. If you don't like the rules, I suggest you keep searching. Do you even care that we have people of all shades here? By your statement you made it clear that you 'hate' people on this forum, people you don't even know. Btw: racism is also against the law in most countries, including Canada. But based on your post I'm not even sure if you know what racism is.

Back in the day nobody cared in Germany when they called the Jews or any of the many other minorities names. Did that make racism go away as you are trying to sell here? No, it did not. It actually build the foundation for WW2 and all the race crimes against humanity.

It was made clear by the server owners, admins and mods that racist slurs, names, you name it are not tolerated in this community. If you want to stir the pot, go somewhere else. End of discussion.

You can choose to be a racist. That's your choice. Just keep that type off negative behaviour of the servers.

Wow.....classy.

The name matters very much so as it promotes hate, then you will have another racist such as yourself (by admission) who will join in with the racist based behaviour. Any hate related behaviour gets you a forced vacation.

If you wish to act like a narrow minded person by believing what colour your skin is, or what location on the planet you were born makes us somehow different, then go elsewhere. Know that after your admission, you will be perm banned instantly because we will know it isn't a mistake. GJ

I feel sorry for you, for being such a poor excuse of a human.

Be whoever you will but as the other guy said, keep it off the servers as he owns it and sets the rules.
    There are places to discuss those matters (if there weren't then something actually IS wrong) but again, this is not one of those.

Quick reminder that it's no coincidence this specific server/play environment have managed to make it thru so far.
    Last edited by Higor; 09-07-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information