IronMaiden

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IronMaiden

IronMaiden

So IronMaiden decided to ban a newbie(DeadPool) today for 100 matches that plays a few times times a year when he meets me with the reason that he was laming .Would you provide me with the demo and show me what you consider as laming because he was right next to me and he was just playing as he always does.I also laughed when you told me you're gonna ban me too if I keep laming even if I had twice your kills in half the time or even less.You're one of the worst players in my eyes ,you think you're good if you manage to nuke core in open maps against kermit and nj,yet you still get less than 20 frags a game and no more than 10 eff(that sounds way more lame doesn't it ?). And don't even tell me you banned him for telling you to " eat scheisse", I've seen mods who got way more shittalk than this and didn't do anything about it.

Here's the shot
    Last edited by CoD|JIgSaW; 08-25-2016 at 12:25 PM.

is deadpool BAD_MONKEY and D@R!US. jiggsaw?

ye

Yup,i was there too.sad to see yet another power hungry person taking advantage of his mod powers.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    BAD_MONKEY
    He is noob, but he is not lamer...played few games with him today...he reps ups his team... so wtf @IronMaiden ????
    Would be nice to see demo, and see what you mean by "Laming" cuz if you mean his eff as laming 1st person u should ban, is yourself

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

I banned him for lamming. Setting up a ‘friend’ in the same house to join a game just to provoke others is exactly that. Lamming. Nobody needs that.

It's also called common sense. You don't introduce a ‘friend’ to your place of work and have him bad mouth others while not working and expect that to be acceptable behavior or an appropriate work ethic, don’t ya?

That you can’t even handle a simple situation without trying to make it personal shows exactly who the child here is.

I will not further discuss this with you here since its obvious what’s going on, I don’t owe you any explanation for the banning of your ‘friend’.

Further discussion is in mod section because your part in this will be documented.

LMAO

BEST MOD 2016 11/10
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I banned him for lamming. Setting up a ‘friend’ in the same house to join a game just to provoke others is exactly that. Lamming. Nobody needs that.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

I agree. Other admins like blaze, fleece get more shittalk but do they drop their ban hammer instantly on them? No ofcourse not. It's very sad to see IronMaiden again abusing his powers(can't argue that it wasn't coming).

Hello Banny.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information