User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pissed off

pissed off

i am realy pissed off by getting banned for no fuckin reason ....

Play WooT 6v6 is so professional guys !!! LOL -.- how can u bann ppl on maps like WooT ??? for staying up and cover ur flagcarrier ???

awsome admin work here ... Banned for 1 day for doning nothing then cover and kill ppl LOL ... and i Need to say that again ... on Wootabulous LOL LOL LOL everyone is DMing and spawnkilling and i get banned for covering from up in there base xD awsome

Ok

Remove w00t. You seriously cannot blame anybody for spawnkilling and dming because the map is made like that

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Remove w00t. You seriously cannot blame anybody for spawnkilling and dming because the map is made like that
    100% right ... banning ppl on maps like this is a shame .. we play together for so many years ... cant find a reason for this ... sry

and WOW !!! i have a ban on all |uk| Servers now ??? THANK YOU !! xD thats so awsome after so many years of friendship and trying to Keep this shit alive ..

Thats what make me stop UT again ... thank you for all the nice years |uk|ppl ... greeZ SiL3nc3
    Last edited by SemteX; 08-30-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Camping high over enemybase crouched while not attempting to grab flag, and just hiding over there is not legal.

EVEN IF IT IS W00T!

seriously ???

i stand there 2 times maybe 3 times ??? and if u look i am ALWAYS and in EVERY MAP most grabbing Person ... holy shit man thuis was woot O.o i know i am a good CTF Player .. always more grabs then anyone else ... sure sometimes u have to wait for the flag (called cherry picking | new for me) and just to let u know ... when i was up there on the sidewall in WooT i was getting my flag back to make my Team score ...

i cant agree with this ban man ... my bad that i stoped recording every match ill do ...

Quote Originally Posted by SemteX View Post
    and i get banned for covering from up in there base
    you even admited what you did. Camping over bases is not allowed, never was never will be.
    Hope you liked the service, and have a Nice day.

Holy Shit Nordog ... thank you very much .. (y)

have a nice day, too man ...

and for everyone !!! its better to stay in enemy base and spawnkill | backshoot everyone on the jumppads insteaad of trying to cover and dont baclshoot xD thats what i can learn about that .. just run in enemy base and spawnkill | backshoot everyone on CTF-WooTShiT coz this seems to be allowed xD

Holy Shit Nordog ... thank you very much .. (y)

have a nice day, too man ...

and for everyone !!! its better to stay in enemy base and spawnkill | backshoot everyone on the jumppads insteaad of trying to cover and dont baclshoot xD thats what i can learn about that .. just run in enemy base and spawnkill | backshoot everyone on CTF-WooTShiT coz this seems to be allowed xD

Man beruhig Dich wieder

Ein Moderator ist wie ein Schiedsrichter, da ist nicht alles Schwarz oder Weiss und manchmal sind Entscheidungen grenzwertig und man kann sich drueber streiten. Das trifft beim Fussballspielen laufend zu, brauchst Dir nur einen Tag lang die Bundesliga anschauen.

Nen ban fuer einen Tag ist nichts, die meisten kriegen 3 Tage und in Wiederholhsfaellen einige Monate.

Auch wenn Du grad enttaeuscht bist, weiss ich das Nordog ein guter "Schiedsrichter" ist. Genau genommen einer unserer besten.

Also, nehms leicht... es ist immerhin nur ein Spiel... und uK und die Admins / Mods arbeiten seit vielen Jahren umsonst, nur damit Leute wie Du ein Spiel spielen koennen, dass sonst schon laengst ausgestorben waere. Vergiss das bitte nicht.

Alles gute und Gruesse nach Deutschland.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-30-2016 at 05:23 AM.

i am realy pissed off by getting banned for no fuckin reason ....

Play WooT 6v6 is so professional guys !!! LOL -.- how can u bann ppl on maps like WooT ??? for staying up and cover ur flagcarrier ???

awsome admin work here ... Banned for 1 day for doning nothing then cover and kill ppl LOL ... and i Need to say that again ... on Wootabulous LOL LOL LOL everyone is DMing and spawnkilling and i get banned for covering from up in there base xD awsome

lol it's just 1 day, why complaining
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Thread Information