Thread: Jigsaw

Jigsaw

Mod: Scream

Server: Siege

Player: Jigsaw

Infraction: Supspam

Penalty: 50 matches

Proof: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef2v350vna...00-29.rar?dl=0

Just to adress this issue,map was bathrooms 4 way and some teams including scream's had supplier high on the bath.Whenever I enter such a base I drop a few sniper shots on the sup since I know some players will try to kill me while hiding in sup and I guess it's allowed to shoot someone who shoots at you.

At the moment of the ban,I made a tele in blue base and only scream and fleecey were going for it ,so I simply stopped them even if I had to do it while they were in the sup(I remember killing only scream in sup but I might be wrong).Now the last time I killed scream in sup before I got banned,you say it was the 3d kill in sup I remember it being the 2nd ,I was feeling like you were just waiting for me to come and kill you instead of trying to clear your base or kill me .Anyway I'm not questioning the ban anymore,you might be right here ,you call it sup spam I call it cover,different viewpoints.But I remember back when pugs were still alive getting killed 3-4 times by the same guy while others were killing the core and I was simply told it's covering.

Again, what I did was maybe wrong and deserved a ban ,I can accept my mistakes ,unlike some people in here.When someone does this to me I simply try to get weapons as fast as I can and use the spawnprotection to my advantage.

PS: Sorry for the rage in ts,I might get sometimes a little too "salty".

Maybe when he wakes up and read your apology, he will maybe unban you. I don't know how long 50 matches are.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Maybe when he wakes up and read your apology, he will maybe unban you. I don't know how long 50 matches are.
    wat happen if server is empty and someone change map 50 times in less 24 hours? xD
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    wat happen if server is empty and someone change map 50 times in less 24 hours? xD
    Then days ban can be added, and a possible ban added to the person who doing it.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Question about supspam
    Lets say, i entered enemy base, shot sup once already (lets say with 6 rockets) and then some player (or players) shoting me standing inside sup, can i shot him back or not?

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Then days ban can be added, and a possible ban added to the person who doing it.
    Damn! Can't outsmart |uk| :P
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Thread Information