User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I wonder how many people here actually know/remember neff...

I know that areku was in a relationship with him

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    They ban IP addresses and sometimes subnets if it's necessary. They didn't ban your pc's mac address, they banned its ip address. Had you come on another pc (with another ip address) and did whatever you did to get banned in the first place, then you and your daddy wouldn't be playing siege. thats called a subnet ban. And chances are your neighbors (for a few miles depending on how many people share your subnet) wouldn't be playing either. Hell, they banned all of brazil once...lol.
    Actually you're wrong...we don't ban subnets either! lol We do CDIR ban though...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I know that areku was in a relationship with him
    LOL

thats what she said

areku is a woman? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    areku is a woman? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by KeOs View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    They ban IP addresses and sometimes subnets if it's necessary. They didn't ban your pc's mac address, they banned its ip address. Had you come on another pc (with another ip address) and did whatever you did to get banned in the first place, then you and your daddy wouldn't be playing siege. thats called a subnet ban. And chances are your neighbors (for a few miles depending on how many people share your subnet) wouldn't be playing either. Hell, they banned all of brazil once...lol.
    Are you really trying to explain something to me that you do not understand yourself? Why write incomplete sentences and expect I would even want to take advice from you.

- I wasn't even banned in the first place; if you had any knowledge of what was going on you wouldn't have even posted that garbage. I said I was previously connected to a Vpn (Virtual Private Network) to hide my ip (and happens to be a way to get around bans) and didn't realize that I hadn't disconnected when going to play UT but they already had the specific one I use banned; which Is why after realizing it was the Vpn and not me I edited it and said never mind sorry.
    - Behind our router the Ip address of every computer in our household is the same to the outside world when we connect.
    - Your explanation of ip/subnet bans is retarded as well as the thought of using them; why do you think they ended up banning all of Brazil in the first place? You can figure out ways to change your ip/supnet let alone connect elsewhere from something like a Vpn if you really want to avoid a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    We don't ban macs.
    I'd really like an explanation as to how my laptop under the same IP address as my fathers was banned several times between 2009-2010 while his laptop was still able to connect because you didn't ban our IP but instead my laptop specifically.

- I'm pretty sure we had a discussion about Mac address logging being illegal within the U.S. before you threatened to ban me off the forums as well if I didn't shut up.
    - The forums are different now I don't think I'd be able find and quote from discussion we had about mac addresses.
    - Just because you don't ban them now doesn't mean you never did it before I'm certain that you at the very least logged them.
    - It may have been something in the software we were required to download to connect as I remember and I hearing something about a full format being a possible way around the none Ip based banning system you had on me.
    Last edited by Neff; 06-12-2011 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Are you really trying to explain something to me that you do not understand yourself? Why write incomplete sentences and expect I would even want to take advice from you.

- I wasn't even banned in the first place; if you had any knowledge of what was going on you wouldn't have even posted that garbage. I said I was previously connected to a Vpn (Virtual Private Network) to hide my ip (and happens to be a way to get around bans) and didn't realize that I hadn't disconnected when going to play UT but they already had the specific one I use banned; which Is why after realizing it was the Vpn and not me I edited it and said never mind sorry.
    - Behind our router the Ip address of every computer in our household is the same to the outside world when we connect.
    - Your explanation of ip/subnet bans is retarded as well as the thought of using them; why do you think they ended up banning all of Brazil in the first place? You can figure out ways to change your ip/supnet let alone connect elsewhere from something like a Vpn if you really want to avoid a ban.
    Now now Neff, he was only trying to help. Sounds like you have grown up quite a bit. You can write a formal post now! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neff
    I'd really like an explanation as to how my laptop under the same IP address as my fathers was banned several times between 2009-2010 while his laptop was still able to connect because you didn't ban our IP but instead my laptop specifically.
    I'm not going to give you an explanation. Just that you know that it's possible.

- I'm pretty sure we had a discussion about Mac address logging being illegal within the U.S. before you threatened to ban me off the forums as well if I didn't shut up.
    I didn't threaten you for that. I was getting tired of your stupid charades. We have been investigated plenty of times by our host and each time found that we are doing nothing illegal. In fact, some of you might remember Ron tried to get us shut down because he was adamant we were doing things against the law. Ron even got the military's legal department involved. Two minutes after his email to abuse department he was back on server playing. The result was, after his report of "abuse" that nothing was found against us...and it also resulted in his permanent ban. He hasn't been back since.

Our ban methods were derived for people who don't cause trouble and to keep the trouble makers out. No one needs to know how it works, just that it is very efficient. Simple as that.

If you are or anybody else is concerned, please contact our host [email protected] to cut to the chase, account ID 40948.

- Just because you don't ban them now doesn't mean you never did it before I'm certain that you at the very least logged them.
    We never banned macs, period.

- It may have been something in the software we were required to download to connect as I remember and I hearing something about a full format being a possible way around the none Ip based banning system you had on me.
    Formatting will not help.

PS we missed you NEFF
    Last edited by SAM; 06-12-2011 at 03:01 PM.

I think someone will fall silent for a while, neah neff

Thread Information