4 15.38%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    ts3 hath not the forces of evil then? lol

Oh LOL! xD
    No Anthrax, it's just a personal thing. lol
    I'm practically terrified of TS3. lol
    But since it looks like their gonna switch, I guess I'll have to live. lol

Quote Originally Posted by YDT10 View Post
    . You can even use the internet as a tool to help you meet people in real life, with many safe opportunities to meet real people such as http://meetup.com, where people with similar hobbies and interests can get together to partake in said interests. Good luck
    rofl DD nice one 8)

I'd rather have care for people that I've grown to know, than have malice for anyone who doesn't agree with me.

Have a good life sir/ma'am, I'll be praying for you.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Quote Originally Posted by YDT10 View Post
    This is a videogame. If people in a videogame mean so much to you that you don't want their voices to change to you then you're pathetic and need to get a life. I don't think that in so many years of using the internet I have ever read something so pitiful from a person. Most normal people such as myself have friends in real life that we care about more than videogames. Most normal people such as myself have jobs and are productive members of society who prefer to play videogames casually every couple of days (sometimes even with friends from real life!) and don't get in a tizzy because people on the internet sound different, or are better than them and act 'harsh.' Seriously, for your own good if the way people sound on the internet means so much to you I would encourage you to seek help. Perhaps you have a computer addiction or social disorder which would make you value the internet more than real life. In the internet's defense, cats are WAY funnier online than in real life, but most things in real life are a lot better. You can even use the internet as a tool to help you meet people in real life, with many safe opportunities to meet real people such as http://meetup.com, where people with similar hobbies and interests can get together to partake in said interests. Good luck
    Wow buddy, way to advertise your gay chat site, erm, *ban*? But leave moko alone (in my best Chris crocker voice), she knows she lost and the poll results show that they're moving to teamspeak 3, so why you gotta be a dick, dick? seems like you're just here to stir up shit and cause trouble, like the pug you wouldn't join, then we got people to come join, then suddenly you wanted to leave and go join the pug on GG.net...how fuckin old are you dude? Or talkin shit about JD when the guy's been gone for like 2 weeks, real cool buddy...he says he wants to 1v1 you in lgi, 155/55. :P
    But seriously, go troll some other forums and GTFO.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

YDT10, Get off your high horse man contrary to your believes you're not superior to anyone here. Just STFU and play!

@Moko, calm down you might love my TS3 voice that might make it worth while! Also don't waste your time praying :P

I'll Vote yes only if you change the statement to read "Yes (SW is gay and sucks + SAM is the man!)" Also, I expect admin on it 8)

*SAM, I expect the $5 you Promised me, once again my bank account is 666-69-316-2012*
    Last edited by SogeKing; 06-16-2011 at 02:34 AM.

YDT really dude u talk about your real life alot why dont you GTFO this place and get back to your real life
    i think its sad what U are doing only making fun of the ppl in this community while we are just playing and having fun with eachother. why the fuck do you have to spoil the fun for everyone?
    JUST GO LIFE YOUR OWN REAL LIFE AND LET EVERYONE BE YOU FUCKING RETARTED LOSER

What is TS3?

@YDT
    If it is not productive to say anything please do not open your mouth troll, moko is sentimental and you should have a minimum of respect for her.
    If you think bad is going to live your life and stop bothering us with these texts huge and useless. I guarantee that nobody will miss you

@shafaqs2
    Team Speak 3

@Hector
    LOL

OPS DOUBLE POST
    Last edited by |uK|Anthrax; 06-16-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Thread Information