User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: explain please

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    All the people know already who i am
    Not me, you seem to changed from nice guy I used to know to something else... Just saying.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

#free rasta-man
    #leave rasta-man alone

well actually i know Rasta-Man for a Long time .. can remember him from Sniper and lots of iPugs and stuff ... he seems to be a good Player in the past years.. but now everytime i see him on UK Server he is crying about Teams and switching all the time ... he cant stop annoying ppl when they tell him to stop beeing an ass ... shame on u Rasta ... geck back to who u was in 2006

Back in the old days was different generation of players who cared about the game and make everything to be a good and fun game.
    Nowdays with the new generation of "no care just shoot" players is hard to have some fun games playing 1-15 score or some like that.
    And like many others you seems that never get the main point:where is fun in playing a 1-15 score game and after typing teams you see no one do anything?
    Do you think i am paranoia when i type teams in so huge difference score game?shall i start to not care about it?i can do that with no problem but i can not let it like that even i will be banned again.
    Easy solve is a good balancer for someone to do but like in game no one seems to care about that too.
    I had many examples with admin around,huge difference score,nothing happend.
    Peace!

ps:
    Quote Originally Posted by SiL3nc3 View Post
    but now everytime i see him on UK Server he is crying about Teams and switching all the time
    now i challenge you and all from here to show me 1,only 1 screenshot when i type teams and i switch teams by typing !r or !b and i whine on 2-3 ,1-2 score or some like that.(this year --not from 1999 ok?)
    so you say i must not type teams when i see huge score difference?????this is a NONSENSE?
    Last edited by rasta-man; 09-11-2016 at 09:54 AM.

dude there is something so off about you, this was from today:

http://imgur.com/9cFJUHq

^ this is nothing, I saw him calling people idiots over and over, motherfuckers etc.. and it was just today :/ rasta-man you are terrorizing the server everytime you play there.
    You see just the bad in the people and become the worst by yourself. Just focus on yourself.
    Stop "defending" in middle the whole games and backshoot everyone and insult them afterwards.

UT might be the wrong game for you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    dude there is something so off about you, this was from today:

http://imgur.com/9cFJUHq

^ this is nothing, I saw him calling people idiots over and over, motherfuckers etc.. and it was just today :/ rasta-man you are terrorizing the server everytime you play there.
    You see just the bad in the people and become the worst by yourself. Just focus on yourself.
    Stop "defending" in middle the whole games and backshoot everyone and insult them afterwards.

UT might be the wrong game for you buddy.
    You know what i am sorry for? People that belive you!yoy saw that "f9" player? You saw it for sure but you did not played against him so please let it go man.
    Let me see that scrren where he called someone "nazi" or i will because i see you are focus only on me

Ps:when i did defend on middle? Enlight me !
    Last edited by rasta-man; 09-11-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Look up the stats I played a couple of games against him and yes he was also cancerous to the game, but this thread is about you and no one else.

Rasta-man, read the posts from Sil3nc3, Chamberly and riveN etc again, this time with some distance. They all basically say the same: you are a good player, you used to be a decent guy and now it seems that you got so frustrated because some gameplay issues don’t go your way that you started bullying people over your frustrations.

Based on what I can read in this thread from some trustworthy people, I would say there is a good chance that they are right with their observations.

Why don't you take some time off, do something else, come back when everything cooled off and accept the fact that the balancer and the people playing aren't perfect. Now if you want to see things improve, don't keep harassing others. That will not improve anything. Maybe you could learn how to code and help Higor improve the balancer instead?

Think about it.

Hm,there is some good points in your words,i can take sone time off but i am afraid that when i will cime back the server will not exist because of these players and missing admins to obsrrve and act.

So long fellows...

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    Hm,there is some good points in your words,i can take sone time off but i am afraid that when i will cime back the server will not exist because of these players and missing admins to obsrrve and act.

So long fellows...
    The server will be here when you come back and we are currently working on some issues to improve fairness, our environment, game play and moderators balancing the games.

Thank you for understanding.

Thread Information