User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    try playing nw pugs instead
    I do check the list xD

Im not jay2. im jay666, the french Canadian. Yes i was admin in highspeedface for years and no i never been caught cheating cause i never even considere trying it.

@|uK|fleecey I know u cant chose admins, but u can propose some. the mods here trust u so they will considere ur nominations. the only active admins right now are u and just2blond...who pretend to play rarely these days. that mean that u are the only active admin for probably over 1500 players. I proposed myself a while ago here but no one know or trust me and thats ok. They can chosse people they know then or try some... comboinstagib server is the best pub server right now (to me) and i think it deserved to be cleaned and controled.

@Chamberly Creek is the best tranny that ever played ut and he own us all, u should respect him

Oh it's the other Canadian Jay. Then nope don't know him & I don't like it. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    jay666
    jay666
    yes, this Jay.
    Although, since there are apparently more than one Jay I'd have to hear his voice to be sure.
    Last edited by uranus; 09-13-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Im not jay2. im jay666, the french Canadian. Yes i was admin in highspeedface for years and no i never been caught cheating cause i never even considere trying it.

@|uK|fleecey I know u cant chose admins, but u can propose some. the mods here trust u so they will considere ur nominations. the only active admins right now are u and just2blond...who pretend to play rarely these days. that mean that u are the only active admin for probably over 1500 players. I proposed myself a while ago here but no one know or trust me and thats ok. They can chosse people they know then or try some... comboinstagib server is the best pub server right now (to me) and i think it deserved to be cleaned and controled.

@Chamberly Creek is the best tranny that ever played ut and he own us all, u should respect him
    Everyone confuses me for you.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

fuck yes! everything was spot on in this post LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Everyone confuses me for you.
    lol i dont know why, i always used jay666 and for years. and im a way better UT player, people should not make that mistake (its a joke )
    Last edited by jay666; 09-13-2016 at 03:14 PM.

I'd play combo ig from time to time but the server is always empty , meh, are there any rules out there anyways?
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Thread Information