User Tag List

Nali Warcow unban aybe.

Uhm, Okay, So I get banned for 'camping' from the ZP UK Pure iCTF server But on W00t there is no blatant ctf tactics.
    I didnt camp at Cliff as I was playing CTF objectives. Iget killed in water, when enemy goes tunnel, and I defend my flag. Why is this not allowed if using in game knowledge owo

I was playing the game as it was to be played. Yes, I was defending, but not idly sitting corners and such.

Or maybe it was backshooting, I dont know?

if you were deffending do it inside the base , i warned you and showed you the rules , you were still running after ppl in mid and shooting ppl in the ass . thats why you got baned

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    if you were deffending do it inside the base , i warned you and showed you the rules , you were still running after ppl in mid and shooting ppl in the ass . thats why you got baned
    Hmmkay so if you just got out of base, or spawned in mid on the cliff mad, you cant shoot enemie in your base?

Quote Originally Posted by NaliWarcow View Post
    Hmmkay so if you just got out of base, or spawned in mid on the cliff mad, you cant shoot enemie in your base?

as u can see on ur ban ... no ist not =) .. ist realy not easy to Play WooT r AndAction 5v5 ... i know the Feeling to get banned coz of woot =) but after some explaining from the MODS/ ADMINS in here ist totally clear ... just Play CTF =) Not DM .. thats the biggest Point on the Server ... ifu wonna Play DM go search an DM Server =)

cheers

So how I do get unbanned or when?

the first you did was dming in mid oin abreez.se2 then i went off and then back then you did just stand out side your base and dming and chasing pp, .. 4 days more you are baned

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information