User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iphone 7

Iphone 7

What do you guys think about this "new" iphone. Anyone getting it? Personally I would never get this. Here's why.

1) There is no headphone port, I am not using wireless earphones, not going to anytime soon.
    2) Not to keen on sharing a port for a headphone port, and a charging port.
    3) Looks the exact same as the iphone 6 series, except no antenna lines, which by the way looked awesome on the 6.
    4) Absolutely no new innovation, except better processor and camera, and tiny bit better battery life.
    5) I like the old press home button instead of the force one, it felt more natural and easy to work with.

I thought apple was always reinventing and innovating? All they are doing is garbage.. When I upgraded from my 5C to my 6S it felt like I was using the exact same phone again.. Those of you may ask why I'm using an iphone. I actually have a galaxy s6 and iphone 6s. I need the iphone for imessage, which i send to family in UK and around the world. Most of them don't have whatsapp or facebook and refuse to get it, so we rely on imsg and facetime unfortunately.. Hopefully when the 8 comes out they do something new and better for a change..

Keep the old ones until they fall to pieces.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Keep the old ones until they fall to pieces.
    Eh I still have my 5C but my phone plan was up for renewal and I got the 6S for free.

iPhone 7 doesn't have wireless charging and the battery sucks more than Galaxy s7.
    I don't like the idea of using a wireless earphones. Seriously it's lame and easier to lose than your keys.

I have no phone yet and i still dont know which phone is the best to get. I dont want end up with a bad phone that bend or break easily. I also want a phone with a good water resistance too and longer battery life.

So far Galaxy s7 looks good overall, but i don't like much their rear design :/

I had an iPhone 5 and damn, the battery life is too short. It can only lasts 5-6 hours.
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Get Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    iPhone 7 doesn't have wireless charging and the battery sucks more than Galaxy s7.
    I don't like the idea of using a wireless earphones. Seriously it's lame and easier to lose than your keys.

I have no phone yet and i still dont know which phone is the best to get. I dont want end up with a bad phone that bend or break easily. I also want a phone with a good water resistance too and longer battery life.

So far Galaxy s7 looks good overall, but i don't like much their rear design :/

I had an iPhone 5 and damn, the battery life is too short. It can only lasts 5-6 hours.
    I would go for s7 also. It suits all your needs, i dont think the rear design should be an obstacle for you buying a phone. Or s5 is also a beast. Lots of people are still using it cause its waterproof, and good battery.

My next phone. Untrackable. No spying. No growing. Just text and call. Simple.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nokia_3310_blue.jpg  

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I used to have the samsung s4 and then the s5 after that. I bought an s7 edge (fully waterproof btw) it seems like a great phone and battery lasts ages even after heavy use. I used to hate the s5 because the battery would drain quickly even when not using it at work and would have to charge it twice over the 12 hour shift. The s7 edge is completely different in behaviour. It responds so much quicker when using apps, doesnt freeze like the s5 does when using apps or the screen goes black etc. S7 edge is a great phone so far and the 200gb expansion on sd cards is a huge bonus

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    1) There is no headphone port, I am not using wireless earphones, not going to anytime soon.
    2) Not to keen on sharing a port for a headphone port, and a charging port.
    3) Looks the exact same as the iphone 6 series, except no antenna lines, which by the way looked awesome on the 6.
    4) Absolutely no new innovation, except better processor and camera, and tiny bit better battery life.
    5) I like the old press home button instead of the force one, it felt more natural and easy to work with.
    couldn't have said it better. hence is why im not gonna buy the iphone7
    lets see how iphone 8 turns out.
    the iphone 6s+ i have now was my best choice ever.

Thread Information