User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Anj3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    Country:

    Getting kicked for using DX10/9 renderers :c

    So yeah, the default d3d gives me lag, software rendering would force the game to run in window and the new opengl renderer causes stutter and runs with vsync forced on, so my only chance seem to be the new dx renderers, but ACE keeps kicking me out. Am I doing something wrong? Also, what renderer do you guys use?

  2. #2
    Dominating soma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Przemyśl, Podkarpackie
    Posts
    527
    Country:
    I always thought everybody uses D3D9-R13 , available in the dowload section
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

  3. #3
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,813
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I always thought everybody uses D3D9-R13 , available in the dowload section
    Im using openGL

  4. #4
    Godlike Shiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    in your heart ❤
    Posts
    867
    Country:
    original drd9, best one
    Last edited by Shiro; 09-23-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: s
    Never Lucky.

  5. #5
    Anj3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    Country:
    thank you all, actually i don't get kicked with the d3d9-r13, so problem solved, i guess

  6. #6
    Dominating medor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    456
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anj3k View Post
    default d3d gives me lag
    This is not d3d but the default setting for it

  7. #7
    rudebunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Country:
    I was using the D3D 10 (forced V sync disabled for the input lag), worked great but I'm now also getting kicked.

    I've downloaded 9 from that link but with vsync disabled the game runs + 200% speed! Disabling V sync resolves this but the input lag is a pain.

    Has anyone had the same issue?

    Thanks

  8. #8
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,125
    Country:
    Absolutely! it's because your not using MY versions of D3D 9/10/50 .. you can download them for 'free' from my public OneSeige page ... just click the link iat the bottom of this post in my signature.


  9. #9
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    911
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    Absolutely! it's because your not using MY versions of D3D 9/10/50 .. you can download them for 'free' from my public OneSeige page ... just click the link iat the bottom of this post in my signature.

    Do not trust severed. Guy works for cia/mossad and dont even trust himself 😂

  10. #10
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,125
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Do not trust severed. Guy works for cia/mossad and dont even trust himself 
    LOL, well no ... I was forced into early retirement; to avoid 'cutbacks'

    and I forgot to mention the Direct3D rendering driver is in the VIDEO folder; and it's not MY version of D3D9 ..it's just my download.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rudebunny View Post
    I was using the D3D 10 (forced V sync disabled for the input lag), worked great but I'm now also getting kicked.

    I've downloaded 9 from that link but with vsync disabled the game runs + 200% speed! Disabling V sync resolves this but the input lag is a pain.

    Has anyone had the same issue?
    Thanks
    does the screen look like it's 1/2 second behind after you start moveing it? could be the DirectInput which may also be your mouse driver. Most people don't even install a mouse driver; but I would lean towards that for starters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •