User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: IronMaiden GO

  1. #11
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Funny, I once cared about your community a lot and its growth. It really had a place in my hearth because it did affected my working career on a huge level with the skills I learned here over the years (being serious here folks). As a result I contributed those skills with my own time and effort to create things that everyone would enjoy and attract even more interest and popularity for Siege and the community as a thank you (yes I have also advertised it before and even in UT4). Seeing how you treat a core player like Dangerboy as a mere 'nobody' is just disgusting, not to mention that he has also contributed many times to this community. If I just knew that your mindset was like that I should've stayed far away from you, because you don't seem to appreciate things that players in your server are creating.. I bet if I gave you a dollar you would've not seen me as a 'nobody' person all this time.

    I really wonder what this IronMaiden guy did to this community before (except getting banned in the past obv).
    you havent seen some of the shit I've had to read on whatsapp from dangerboy or diablo - as usual one talks the other follows up, while I talked to him in a civilised manner and tried to help him out so dont talk about things when you dont know nothing about them. lastly I do not need anyones money here you donate simply because you either want to support the site and the services and enjoy playing here or you dont.

    if anyone else wants to test my resolve in getting rid of toxic fucks and childish pricks please feel free to test me, i'll gladly get rid of you
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-24-2016 at 03:07 PM.

  2. #12
    Killing Spree Stormy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    241
    Country:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0020.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	3335

  3. #13
    Killing Spree teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    131
    Country:

  4. #14
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0020.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	3335
    That was in response to None back than because he was so fed up that he actually wanted to ban several people after that game and I exaggerated and carried on his thought. Your shitty screenshot is well over a year old and completely out of context. Parts of None’s comments are even in your SS. Nice try tho. Try harder, you failed so many times already.

    But now pull up your own post history, seriously, do it now, and look at all your attempted backstabbing posts. How many times did you pop up when somebody appealed a ban or was banned and you jumped in with some unrelated hate posts? Every time there is some shit going on you are the biggest shit stirrer around. Why is it? Do you hate your life in your moms basement so much that you try to make yourself feel better and bigger by trying to trash others?

    For a while I took the people serious who actively fuck this community over but that just changed completely.

    I'm glad that I was able to make you all come forward and show the server owners, admins and rest of us who you really are. A bunch of people that are taking advantage of those who set up and maintain the servers and code their asses off, while you don’t give anything back but hate.

    Also interesting to see that those losers are exactly the same who blame Higor for his code.

    Is there anything useful or positive coming from you? Nope. Do you take the mod and the server for granted? I leave that answer open for those who invested so much time, effort, work and money over the years to think about.

    In the end all of you have archived is only one thing: that you revealed for all to see your true faces and what disturbed and weak morals you have.

    My mission to unfold this miserable situation to those who actually care, and are in charge, is accomplished after all. Who would have thought.

  5. #15
    Dominating soma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Przemyśl, Podkarpackie
    Posts
    525
    Country:
    the easiest way to get banned ? get into siege...

    edit: get back guys to ig ctf, after all how hard can it be not to backshoot someone lol
    Last edited by soma; 09-24-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

  6. #16
    Dominating RTG`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    644
    Country:
    Iron calm down.. did stormy even said anything?

  7. #17
    Godlike Shiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    in your heart ❤
    Posts
    867
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Iron calm down.. did stormy even said anything?
    he's being harass'ed , bcos theres no free expression here, hail ironmaiden !

    why are you even taking a game comunnity so serious and personal? funny lul
    Never Lucky.

  8. #18
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Iron calm down.. did stormy even said anything?
    The funny thing is, for the first time I am calm. Because I don't take those shitheads serious anymore. Doesnt change the fact this community won't accept any hate anymore.

    Stormy posted a screenshot that was supposed to leave a bad impression on me in a serious thread that was cascaded by a funny montage. And don't tell me this is all fun here, you and I know it's not.

    I can be fun and take random shit, plenty of it, ask true friends like Wong, Busta or Scourge. But I don't accept hate or bullying, no matter if its against me or anybody else who doesn't want to be treated like shit. Did you even realize how many beginner have been run off by this group of haters? Do you know how many people told me that they wont come back because they got boosted, bullied and kick voted just because they didnt know any better?

    Stormy spread so much hate over the years in this forum. Did you actually pull up his post history as I suggested? Do it. Read how many times he flamed, bullied and made many people look like shit. Then come back and tell me again that he didnt do nothing. What does that say of a person when most posts are pure hate? Do you seriously call that fun or a friend or somebody worthwhile to be around? I highly doubt that.

  9. #19
    Unstoppable audiosonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    735
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Doesnt change the fact this community won't accept any hate anymore.
    The funny thing is when you pull out some bullshit you get hate from it, you're not a community on your own buddy, you're just a moderator on this server lmfao. Never have I gotten hate from anybody in this community, and I've been here for quite some time, so I don't know what delusional world you live in, this community is just fine.

  10. #20
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    he's being harass'ed , bcos theres no free expression here, hail ironmaiden !

    why are you even taking a game comunnity so serious and personal? funny lul

    I started taking the hate problem in this community serious when more and more people started talking to me because they wanted to have fun and being treated normally, and not being bullied or have to get all the hate. As a moderator you also take care of those people. There is a lot more going on than what you get to see.

    If you really think that hate and bullying is normal and acceptable you do have problem with your personality. The location (gaming community, soccer file, work place, school, college, you name it) doesn't matter, because you are dealing with the same human beings. Just because this is a gaming community doesnt mean that there are bots sitting behind a keyboard and this also doesn't give you or anybody the right to treat people like shit.

    Just to proof the point since you really think spreading hate online is ok.

    See this comment of yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    hail ironmaiden !
    This implies that you associate me with Hitler. That is considered in many countries hate speech, harassment and defamation.

    In the US for example 2 of those are felony crimes and 1 is a misdemeanor. If you dont know any of those words mean, pull them up.

    Yes thats right, with your funny post you committed 3 crimes. I could take the IP from from your post, go see a district attorney and file criminal charges against you.

    Why am I saying this? So that you understand that the majority of people in most countries condone and not accept hate, hate speech, harassment and bullying. No matter if its online or in somebies face. Thats why majorities voted laws into place to fight hate and bullying. Only you and few others here think that hate is ok, but you are wrong, as I have just explained to you.

    Does that answer your question?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •