User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @Maverick. Post a demo please. I will review it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @Maverick. Post a demo please. I will review it.
    I dont have a demo and I really dont care, even if I had one proving one way or an other, I would not post it.

But my point is that all players should be treated the same way, since sometimes the admin tell players not to do what they do.
    Not immediate kick in some kind of frustration or whatever it is. However admins are humans to and I want to believe they try to do their best to keep the server in a good state
    and prevent players on server to go ugly.

When I play i get backshoot, hunted etc. so much I don't get upset anymore, that does not mean I like it nor do the same.
    If it is a pending ban - well go ahead .
    If it is Admin issue, put it to rest I would not like to blame him for anything.

Put this issue to rest, I do not like the attention :/.

The only thing i can say about this issue is that i cant Cath em all . I try my best. And whatever admin told you to go away, i would like to know the nick of. I am sure that guy maybe was not even an admin. Or that admin just wanted to be a regular player for once . I personally try my best ot make it fun for everyone, and i am sad that you did get upset about the ban. But i try to ban People on Equal grounds. So if you feel it was unfair that i banned you for it, while others get away With the same , i can assure you that others who do the same when i see it, also gets a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I dont have a demo and I really dont care, even if I had one proving one way or an other, I would not post it.
    Regardless of whether you want to or not. If a moderator is not enforcing rules properly, then that needs to be addressed, for the greater good of the server and it's playability. We aren't here to be detectives or police. But public servers need moderation otherwise it becomes a shit fest. Sometimes, it can seem like someone is back shooting but it just so happened that the couple times the moderator passed that specific pathway, it just coincided with the fact that the same player had just respwaned at said /close to location

Regardless of whether you want to or not. If a moderator is not enforcing rules properly, then that needs to be addressed, for the greater good of the server and it's playability. We aren't here to be detectives or police. But public servers need moderation otherwise it becomes a shit fest. Sometimes, it can seem like someone is back shooting but it just so happened that the couple times the moderator passed that specific pathway, it just coincided with the fact that the same player had just respwaned at said /close to location
    Yes. We do make mistakes. We play the game, and its not always easy to spot everything. On middle its always easier to see what the enemy does, then your own team while you rush to base. I do not ban people for the fun of it, or to be an asshole. I just try to make it fun for everyone. Anywas a mod/admin should never dissmiss a players reports with go away ( unless its repetitative/trolling/ridicolous requests. ) Also remember that in the end we also are players, that sometimes just want to play the game without babysotting everyone. None of the above is in any way directed to thread starter.

Of course. This is just a discussion.

Of course. This is just a discussion.
    Yeah. This was not towards you, but more an in depth explanation on how hard it is to see everything and be 100% correct.

dooh...
    cant we just put this to a rest now.
    I understand the server rules and they should exist, followed and be ruled out by admins - they must.
    I don't want to blame the Admin who banned me, he did nothing wrong he did his job in a proper and correct way ok?
    Maybe i did follow his ass he he, cant say don't remember -not my style but could have...
    just now I have 39 degrees fever and head is like a fluffy pillow equals - memory erased =)

Thread Information