User Tag List

I'm banned from "Scream" and I don't know why :S

Please, I need to talk with "Scream" because I've been banned (26/09/2016) and I don't know why...
    Thank you.

Post ss please

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    @ScReaM

- - - Updated - - -

All I can say that I saw you dming in control, didn't even bother go for flag. Rules were also shown for you.

There was some complaints against you when i joined the server.
    DMing?
    I don't think I was doing DM, I was going to defend the flag several times, going up to the enemy base to protect the flag's carrier all the time... I think that nobody can't do that in a DM game... If my way of playing is incorrect this means that the only "way to play allowed" is going all the time straight as a bot ? If I see a player in the middle of the field I have to pretend I had not seen him and go straight? I don't understand this way of seeing the game :S
    I started to play UT in 1999 and then that wasn't considered DMing, it is also true that I have not played UT in the last seven years and maybe the rules of the game have changed much...But I don't even know that someone was complaining about my.
    And finally, you say that I was not trying to grab the enemy flag but you threw me out of your server when I was in the middle of enemy's base trying to get to the flag...

I can try to change my way of playing, but I think it is a excessive punishment for me that I don't even have a second chance only for this. I didn't insult or disturb anyone in the server or used hacks never ... :S

Please, have mercy on me..., I'm not a troublemaker, I only play to have a good time without disturbing anyone...

deffence you doing in base not on ramp on control and you were not even trying too go for the flag just standing outside enemy base . i show you the rules and you should read them thats first chance .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffq2dnnmpg...20-46.rar?dl=0

there you have the demo , i looked ones again . and the only thing you were just dm and not playing CTF , backshooting/chasing ppl from mid too your base from mid .

read this rules : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

@ScReaM

- - - Updated - - -

All I can say that I saw you dming in control, didn't even bother go for flag. Rules were also shown for you.

There was some complaints against you when i joined the server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgor View Post
    DMing?
    I don't think I was doing DM, I was going to defend the flag several times, going up to the enemy base to protect the flag's carrier all the time... I think that nobody can't do that in a DM game... If my way of playing is incorrect this means that the only "way to play allowed" is going all the time straight as a bot ? If I see a player in the middle of the field I have to pretend I had not seen him and go straight? I don't understand this way of seeing the game :S
    I started to play UT in 1999 and then that wasn't considered DMing, it is also true that I have not played UT in the last seven years and maybe the rules of the game have changed much...But I don't even know that someone was complaining about my.
    And finally, you say that I was not trying to grab the enemy flag but you threw me out of your server when I was in the middle of enemy's base trying to get to the flag...

I can try to change my way of playing, but I think it is a excessive punishment for me that I don't even have a second chance only for this. I didn't insult or disturb anyone in the server or used hacks never ... :S

Please, have mercy on me..., I'm not a troublemaker, I only play to have a good time without disturbing anyone...
    Ofc u will have a second chance, the ban is suppose to be one day.. its set wrong. It will go out tonight at 9.30 pm

Thread Information