User Tag List

Exclamation Something for Ahtje...

Dude WTF!! Why are you such an asshole?? :

I was playing a fun and exciting 1v1 game vs some "pipo" guy in Aquarius Waterbase. It was pretty even matchup and the lead was shifting between us all through game when I managed to get a 2 cap lead with 4 minutes left.
    Then pipo did some nice move and got 6-7 with 3 minuts left so it was gonna be close and fun until the end... At least I thought so until suddenly the asshole arrived.. Instead of speccing or just idle for the last 3 minutes - he immediatly started to vote different maps. I thought wtf but w/e Im gonna finish the game - then he started with shooting me in the back and fuck the duel up ... Dude wtf - it was like 3 minutes left and we had been playing a fun and exciting game for 13 minutes - just to get it ruined by this shitty behaviour. When I asked wtf he was doing he said it was our fault of choosing a sucky map.. Really...

Totally inappropriate behaviour for someone that is supposed to be an experienced player and well known on the servers.

//boomr

(The fact that I'm the one that made the CTF-Aquarius Waterbase map has nothing to do with my outburst on this mofo .. Even if YOU dont like it there is others that do and its no damn reason for being a douche ... )

Thannks for sharing your outrage.

Have a g gooday

To defend myself i have to say i didnt even look at the score or time, just saw 2 players in a big map. I started playing not shooting you in the ass and u immediatly Told me i was a Dick and so on. You could have asked me to wait it put but you started flaming me instead.

I Apologise for messing up your game but i hope in future games you just ask me to wait.

Edit
    Dont remember saying iT was your fault but sorry for my actions. No crap intended
    Last edited by athje; 10-01-2016 at 12:13 PM.

i challenge you boomer :3
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Thread Information