User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Meth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    37
    Country:

    Banned on CTF-Extortion for "Backshooting"



    No warning. I know it was for this kill on Gino because he was aiming/shooting at my back when he was entering our base from the side. Completely unjustifiable ban/kick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For whatever reason there is no edit button for my post, but, when I reconnect it doesn't even give a length. Just this.


  2. #2
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    911
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post


    No warning. I know it was for this kill on Gino because he was aiming/shooting at my back when he was entering our base from the side. Completely unjustifiable ban/kick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For whatever reason there is no edit button for my post, but, when I reconnect it doesn't even give a length. Just this.

    No warning? I said laming would be banned clear and loud. You spent most pf that game hiding under the ramp, or in corners in our base " covering". Playing dm in enemy base is not covering, following fc is. You even spewed out shit when i warned everyone to stop laming( spawncamping, chasing, backshooting etc) guess what? Most of yoir team stopped, but you kept on doing it. Everybody on the server applauded that ban. Guess its my fault you didnt care to respect that warning.

    Its for 1 day.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 10-05-2016 at 04:11 AM.

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,676
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    spent most pf that game hiding under the ramp
    Doesn't deserve a warning tbh.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Meth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    37
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    No warning? I said laming would be banned clear and loud. You spent most pf that game hiding under the ramp, or in corners in our base " covering". Playing dm in enemy base is not covering, following fc is. You even spewed out shit when i warned everyone to stop laming( spawncamping, chasing, backshooting etc) guess what? Most of yoir team stopped, but you kept on doing it. Everybody on the server applauded that ban. Guess its my fault you didnt care to respect that warning.

    Its for 1 day.
    So, I spent most of that game "hiding"... hold on, already fabricating. Hiding in corners, fabricating, again. So when my team has the flag and is leaving, I should suicide and then run over to cover from my base? That is what you are implying I should have done. You banned me right after I shot Gino who was shooting me in the back from behind in the tunnel, for "backshooting". You have the demo, so prove it. An audience applauding a ban is not evidence. I also wasn't included in the warning because I did nothing of what you stated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Doesn't deserve a warning tbh.
    Because it never happened.

  5. #5
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    911
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    So, I spent most of that game "hiding"... hold on, already fabricating. Hiding in corners, fabricating, again. So when my team has the flag and is leaving, I should suicide and then run over to cover from my base?
    No when you see him you should follow him, but instead you stopped somewhere in the base or middle just dming. i just watched the demo, and i saw you ignore to pick up flags, cause you rather wanted to kill People spawning, while abc returned it. lol. I will upload the demo later, if you dont have it urself. It might take a while, since my upload speed is reallly really low.

  6. #6
    Meth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    37
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog
    No when you see him you should follow him, but instead you stopped somewhere in the base or middle just dming.
    So you, Nordog, are going to explain to me how to properly cover a flag carrier. What you just implied was that I should have followed my teammate into mid, in a hypothetical situation, where all of my teammates are coming to or from, when I am already calculating the likelihood that none of the enemies team are out there mid or in our base, and that I should throw away any positioning that fosters our team's ability to make sure that the enemy has no ability to bum-rush a return through raw numbers. I never play any other way and have never gotten a warning for what you just described, which includes from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog
    i just watched the demo, and i saw you ignore to pick up flags, cause you rather wanted to kill People spawning, while abc returned it.
    All situations are situational. If the situation calls for me to throw my body at a flag in order to desperately return because it's 4 on 1, that will sometimes happen. If it's best I let someone else, who's best job is usually cannon fodder, return, so be it. If it's best to distract in said situation, it will be called for, as well.

    In fact, you've made the implication to me several times that my play style is fair when compared to the rest who plays. Still, none of this makes up for you implying that I hid for most of a map, which you know full well is fabricated.

  7. #7
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    911
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    So you, Nordog, are going to explain to me how to properly cover a flag carrier. What you just implied was that I should have followed my teammate into mid, in a hypothetical situation, where all of my teammates are coming to or from, when I am already calculating the likelihood that none of the enemies team are out there mid or in our base, and that I should throw away any positioning that fosters our team's ability to make sure that the enemy has no ability to bum-rush a return through raw numbers. I never play any other way and have never gotten a warning for what you just described, which includes from you.


    All situations are situational. If the situation calls for me to throw my body at a flag in order to desperately return because it's 4 on 1, that will sometimes happen. If it's best I let someone else, who's best job is usually cannon fodder, return, so be it. If it's best to distract in said situation, it will be called for, as well.

    In fact, you've made the implication to me several times that my play style is fair when compared to the rest who plays. Still, none of this makes up for you implying that I hid for most of a map, which you know full well is fabricated.
    From my view it clearly looked like that. I was chased backshot of your team. I made a collective warning about it to everyone. My own team included. Most of the time i did see you, you was around the ramp infront of our base. Maybe it was a coincidence, but thats how it was from my view. You decided to talk shit about the warning, but if you saw half the shit that was going on, you would agree everyone on the server needed a reminder. Even my own team. After the warning i saw you shoot a few people in the back. Who started it or not i dont know, but i saw what i saw. Yea normally you play fair vs me. There is a rule that you cant cover from around spawn, but well thats not even the issue here. I banned you for backshooting. If you however insists you didnt spend too much time in our entrance or high entry ( wich the 3 mins i checked on the demo confirmed) i am sorry. But from my view you stood there all the time when i spawned. But well out of respect to you i will remove the ban, cause i do belive you on what you say. However i did warn everyone for it, and it was a shitshow when i warned. I took your backshots on teammates as a provokion towards me, combined with your statements about laming in the warning. I know you sometimes like to test the limits, if that was not the case, but that you legit got attempts from teammates that backshot you, im sorry. But you know exactly how it looked. Ban will be removed asap.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •