User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    It's on!
    Indeed it is! A massive thanks for the effort SAM in getting it uploaded and redirected, thank you. *I presume you did it, SAM? Either which way, nice one.

I'd love to know the thoughts of those players who've had a run about in it. I get some have said they don't like it, (perfectly within their rights) and others who expressed only good and positive things to say about it. I'd like to ask you if there was anything specific that came to mind.

Your ideas, thoughts, likes, dislikes, features, design, layout etc would all be appreciated here in the thread. Thanks! Regardless of what you have to say though, I'm glad you have it to hopefully enjoy some more challenging game-play in. Please enjoy and remember remember it's there for JUST THAT. have fun! Feel free to let it migrate to other Insta servers.

If you want the map made to suit other game modes, please discuss it with me here first - I MIGHT grant permission for map edits/alterations to be made (in my name) by 3rd parties - in short, I don't want the map 'butchered' by an absolute mapping novice, (no offence). Thanks.

If you have >= 10 players in the server the map is a lot of fun, less than 10 players, then the map feels a little empty.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    If you have >= 10 players in the server the map is a lot of fun, less than 10 players, then the map feels a little empty.
    I gave the map an estimated 8-10 ideal player count,.. hm, I could have increased it a little or made the map a little smaller - but then, my idea for the map was to make it a visually appealing and fun challenge, but your point has its merits; it IS a large map, (to state the near obvious) and I never really liked maps that were too spammy, so tended to open them up somewhat.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Havent played will provide some feedback when I do

If this about the new woot, I actually like it more then the other ones. It has less spam and DM.

Thread Information