User Tag List

Why did I get kicked?

Around 7pm EST US time I got kicked and I don't know what for? I just spoke with Cybernator now and he said something about me abusing something, however I didn't get a popup window about any infractions I may have violated? Sam*Adams

Why did you speak to cybernator and what would he know?

You need to post a screenshot of the ban message.

Hello.

I was the one who kicked you, I know you were banned by blaze earlier (few days ago or a week ago) and you weren't unbanned from that. I was going to ban you again but did it wrong.

You were banned from removing entire base.

I was unbanned because Blaze unbanned me, I have the facebook messages asking for re-entry. I didn't remove anything? I actually just gave you about 900RU and Sam I didn't get a message I just got disconnected with no message. I was in the blue base attacking the SC when I got kicked? And I later joined the server and Cyb was in the game when I got kicked so I thought he may have knew something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixhmasta89 View Post
    I was unbanned because Blaze unbanned me, I have the facebook messages asking for re-entry. I didn't remove anything? I actually just gave you about 900RU and Sam I didn't get a message I just got disconnected with no message. I was in the blue base attacking the SC when I got kicked? And I later joined the server and Cyb was in the game when I got kicked so I thought he may have knew something?
    If that's true, I wish blaze would of told me.
    You only got kicked one game, that's why you could join the other game after that.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Hello.

I was the one who kicked you, I know you were banned by blaze earlier (few days ago or a week ago) and you weren't unbanned from that. I was going to ban you again but did it wrong.

You were banned from removing entire base.
    You mentioned I removed "entire base" what do you mean? The game I got kicked i didn't delete anyone's stuff including my own. Not that I'm anyone you owe an explanation to but would you please tell me what you mean? I talked to blaze in the attachment you see and I'm basically hanging by a thread being allowed on the server. I wouldn't try and do some dumb sh*t to get indefinitely banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20161015-180910.jpg  

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Wasnt aware I need to make everyone aware of unbans and bans I make

Well then you owe me 900 ru lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rixhmasta89 View Post
    Well then you owe me 900 ru lol
    It wasn't that game you were removing on. If I knew you were unbanned I wouldn't have kicked. My apologies.

Thread Information