Ideas for a small business

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ideas for a small business

Just like the title says. Ive have not been playing UT quite as often as I have I have in the past. Ive had a lot of shit happen to me in the past 6 months or so. Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that someday I would like to open up a small business, and work my ass off to make it work. Now ive haven't really had many ideas on what said business would be. That's why im making a thread here. Now im a bit far off from doing anything, but I do have a VERY basic plan, and meens to do so.

I just want to read peoples opinions and thoughts on what they would want to do, assuming if money wasn't an issue, a small business! If I was to ever use one of the ideas, id give credit where credit is due of course

I'm all for a pyramid scheme, hmu when you got another one fam.

Ayyy, how about nah, and im dead set on making a small business. Maybe not Today, Maybe not Tomorrow, but I will someday, and im willing to put sweat tears and hard fucking work to make it successful. So please serious ideas only

What kind of jobs have you had in the past?

What do you want to do?

@SiL3nc3|uK| and I had yesterday a very good idea in ts of making a business...

You go to a 1$ store, buy some womens panties/thongs ... wear them for 1hr, fart in it like crazy ... and sell them online to some psychos for 5€+ each.
    Last edited by |uK|riveN; 10-18-2016 at 06:58 AM.

Strip online for strangers (10$/30minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    @SiL3nc3|uK| and I had yesterday a very good idea in ts of making a business...

You go to a 1$ store, buy some womens panties/thongs ... wear them for 1hr, fart in it like crazy ... and sell them online to some psychos for 5€+ each.

HAHAHAHA Ya man xD there are millions to make =) just pick them up =)

Learn welding. You can take your journeyman welding skills almost anywhere. Certified welders make big bucks. Or you can sell your ass on Fremont Street. Prostitution has a pretty rapid burn out rate, though.
    Last edited by uranus; 10-18-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Pfft trolls will be trolls. Gtfo, unless your making a real suggestion tyvm. I haven't really had too many jobs, but ive been security guard, grounds keeper for a hotel, and now a dishwasher, so not that many jobs. If I ever do have a small business ill prob go with something that blaze told me bout on FB, he didn't give me a troll respone like half you asses did.

Thread Information