Questionable record.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questionable record.

Love finding me some cheated recs
    Map: Blox
    Author: Anarchist
    https://gyazo.com/6e7f005b9cd47040208f1718718f63bb
    The record on i4g is 2:13 by dyl aka fierd_2 and if you're gonna tell me that stardust is almost a minute faster than him you're on drugs.
    It's a shame that this isn't the first time I've found a cheated rec by a uK member.
    https://gyazo.com/fbf36a0d53d460781b1e8da3c566fa73

But I mean who cares.. right? BT is shit and it doesn't matter to anyone but me I guess.

My knowledge in BT is very limited, therefore I have no clue what records are possible or impossible. Cheated recs do matter, any sort of cheating matters.

Since my knowledge is very limited, hopefully other people can confirm how impossible it is.....and we can then decide on a course of action. Thanks for reporting this.

2many shady people play BT is why I never got into it.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thank you sam. I totally agree that more than one person needs to verify this and dont wanna come off as some y bt pro thats arrogant even though im gonna but I could take all of her legit recs if i wanted too. So not getting even remotely close to beating this one I had to check it out and sure enough its 57 seconds faster than a dyl rec.

I told her about the thread.
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 10-20-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Lmao okay so firstly there is a giant shortcut in that map and secondly you cannot use the shortcut on i4g records because it cuts a certain percentage of the map that's not allowed to be used for records.
    So before you accuse me of cheating which I have never done in my life how about checking facts first thank you very much.

If the record matters to you that much superhex I shall happily show you the shortcut

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blox.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	3369
    Here is the record for that map on btnet which also uses the shortcut just as a reference
    Last edited by |uK|LadyS; 10-20-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

Thanks for replying. I would like to formally apologize for accusing you of cheating, but I mean come on when I see that big of a difference obviously I'm going to say something

Sure but like you've played with me before why would I cheat, when have I ever cared enough about records. Seriously if you want it that badly I'll show you the sc and you can have it I seriously couldn't give two shits.

Have a nice day

lmfao its not about the rec at all, if i cared so much about a rec ill take it, anyone who knows me you included knows i despise cheaters whether it's in real life or not so when i wrongly assumed (which again i apologize for) you cheated the rec I was like wtf lady why would u do this, you know? I should have approached differently i know but i was irritated

I hate cheaters too which is why I'm so offended xD and yeah I would have preferred you approach me about this differently too but whats done is done now, let's move on, thanks for apologizing

Thread Information