User Tag List

Post Ban for Backshooting

Good day Gentlemen. I was playing on your server for a while now and every now and then I would get banned for some strange reason I do not understand way. Finally, I got Permanently Banned across all servers for, " for backshooting and laming" which I didn't quite understand until Nightmare was telling me, " Because I camp a lot on the server". I explained to him that I was playing the position of Defense but then he said I should have read the rules in order to play. I am not a pro player or anything of the sort so I wasn't aware of the rules until recently since I join Unreal Killers then I realize the rules of the game. I am therefore asking in an effort of knowing the rules, I would like to apologies to the admins and players of Unreal Killers. I'm also asking is it possible to have my Ban lifted to rejoin the server? Thank you as I away your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by okpo View Post
    Good day Gentlemen. I was playing on your server for a while now and every now and then I would get banned for some strange reason I do not understand way. Finally, I got Permanently Banned across all servers for, " for backshooting and laming" which I didn't quite understand until Nightmare was telling me, " Because I camp a lot on the server". I explained to him that I was playing the position of Defense but then he said I should have read the rules in order to play. I am not a pro player or anything of the sort so I wasn't aware of the rules until recently since I join Unreal Killers then I realize the rules of the game. I am therefore asking in an effort of knowing the rules, I would like to apologies to the admins and players of Unreal Killers. I'm also asking is it possible to have my Ban lifted to rejoin the server? Thank you as I away your reply.
    Yeah i can give you 1 last chance. Any reports/observation that has enough rules to warrant a ban within 14 days will get you permbanned again

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Yeah i can give you 1 last chance. Any reports/observation that has enough rules to warrant a ban within 14 days will get you permbanned again
    Thank you Sir

Yet again another prime example of how to react to a ban.

Some will genuinely not understand the back shooting rule, especially if every other iG server in the past never had such rules. It just isn't the first thing that comes to mind. Reacting in the manner of this person is how all others who are banned should react, but there are those who take the completely wrong approach and feel it was a mistake and "how DARE" they be banned for "stupid rules".

Rules are in place to level the playing field as well as keep rage fits at bay for most players.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Yet again another prime example of how to react to a ban.

Some will genuinely not understand the back shooting rule, especially if every other iG server in the past never had such rules. It just isn't the first thing that comes to mind. Reacting in the manner of this person is how all others who are banned should react, but there are those who take the completely wrong approach and feel it was a mistake and "how DARE" they be banned for "stupid rules".

Rules are in place to level the playing field as well as keep rage fits at bay for most players.
    Yeah. Anyone care to remove the ban? I am in city now, had to haste and didnt get to remove it before. Otherwise i will fix it when i am home.

done

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Yeah. Anyone care to remove the ban? I am in city now, had to haste and didnt get to remove it before. Otherwise i will fix it when i am home.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    done
    Thank you good Sir

Thread Information