User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I really don't see the problem, if a map is voted and majority want different than so be it

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I really don't see the problem, if a map is voted and majority want different than so be it
    100% agreed

i cant imagine that an Admin will just change a map without any reason .. and if majority will change / vote for another map its ok i think ...

dont get mad coz of just one mapswitch man ... keep calm and have fun playing ... dont take it to serious

we don't change maps for our own benefits or whatsover. if we do so then its because something is wrong that could be 100 different reasons.
    and when people starts to vote its their own choice. if majority wants to play a different map its their choice.
    stop being selfish cause you wanted to pay bluevember.
    i have experienced this aswell believe me and i did feel bad after the change but there's nothing you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    ? its always been majority can change a map and no an admin can force change a map at will unless the majority ask too, but i mean if the majority ask too might aswell just vote instead of ask admin >.>
    SuperHex, thanks for your reply and answer. So, it would seem to me that no map in progress is safe and that committing a long period of time into a map/game is always at risk of being terminated by those with less patience. I would rather play a map that is challenging than a 10 min lopsided contest. It also takes away the wishes of he majority that voted for the map in the first place. I think a better way is tgat once a map is voted and started it should not be abke to be voted out. There is such a thing as abuse by the majority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    we don't change maps for our own benefits or whatsover. if we do so then its because something is wrong that could be 100 different reasons.
    and when people starts to vote its their own choice. if majority wants to play a different map its their choice.
    stop being selfish cause you wanted to pay bluevember.
    i have experienced this aswell believe me and i did feel bad after the change but there's nothing you can do about it.
    You felt bad, but are OK with it as it is now! Nothing I can do about it but there is something that you or the powers that be can do about it, thus my post. Who is more selfish, the players that voted a map, invested 10 min and had the game ended or those that ended the game for their own (selfish) choice?
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 10-26-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Correct no map is locked in 100%. The map can change 1 min in if the majority votes it off.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    only time any mod or admin is allowed to change a map is when its either slow dl's affecting server traffic or is just a massively unsuitable map (if theres 4 players and its HUGE AS FUCK MAP you all know which maps those are)

if people vote maps its fine

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    only time any mod or admin is allowed to change a map is when its either slow dl's affecting server traffic or is just a massively unsuitable map (if theres 4 players and its HUGE AS FUCK MAP you all know which maps those are)

if people vote maps its fine
    Understand. So theoretically, a map vote could happen for say 3 or 4 maps in a row, never allowing a game to actually finish. But most requests for a map vote are due to someone not liking the current map. Happens a lot in Niven maps.

Do you not understand the concept of majority vote?

1Shot1Kill, didn't I just see you do this yesterday. People were playing and you voted for a new map mid game?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Rofl I wont bother wasting my time explaining scenarios when they are pretty common sense scenarios

Thread Information