User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Map change during unfinised game.

So what is the deal with new players joining a game in progress and changing the map? Is it a simple majority or a admin change? I mean some of us voted the map, played on it for about 10 min and then new guys join and decide they don't like it and it gets changed. WTF? What about the majority that voted for it in the first place? Why not finish the map? Now that map is non available for God knows how long.. And the really stupid thing is they voted for Bathrooms, a map that get over played every day... Come on, admins fix that shit!

if people voted for bathrooms then deal with it, thats the power of majority on mapvote, you cant do shit , but it was an admin he might have a really good reason to switch the map
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    if people voted for bathrooms then deal with it, thats the power of majority on mapvote, you cant do shit , but it was an admin he might have a really good reason to switch the map
    If it was an admin he may have a real good reason to switch the map? Yeah, and he may not! WTF kind of stupid comment is that. You deal with! Idiot! Man I hate stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    If it was an admin he may have a real good reason to switch the map? Yeah, and he may not! WTF kind of stupid comment is that. You deal with! Idiot! Man I hate stupid!
    calm your tits lul why so mad bcos of a map switch i bet it was your shit niven map or something like that... and if was an admin wheres the screenshot or demo ? what's the point on coming to the forum crying like a baby if you dont have any proof , idiot! Man I hate deez noobs!
    Never Lucky.

You were playing a map? People got in and voted new map? Is that correct? Or are you saying an admin came in and forced a map?

If people want to vote for a new map even when one map is played and time still there, admins can't do anything about that. I have voted a map and others have started to vote for something else, either I leave or I vote for new map. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    calm your tits lul why so mad bcos of a map switch i bet it was your shit niven map or something like that... and if was an admin wheres the screenshot or demo ? what's the point on coming to the forum crying like a baby if you dont have any proof , idiot! Man I hate deez noobs!
    It is called principle, something you apparently know nothing about. The Vote was done, the map should have been left to play out. It was Blue Vember and the new map was Bathrooms. As if we don't play enough Bathrooms. 10 minutes wasted. It was a good game to that point. Proof? Why do I need proof? I am making a factual comment and would like some adult comments by the powers that be as to the ruling on this type thing. Pretty fucked up if a new group can come on line during a game in progress and just end it that way. Now, since you were not playing, and since you are just trolling, go stick it up your ass and find a new thread to make your ignorant comments.

no demo or ss either witnesses , what do you want??? do you want some adult comments for your baby issues??????????????? 10 mins wasted. Such a worthy thread, not even surprise if its come from someone that mostly of times cant difference a teammate from an enemy but yeah got nothing against you, hope you enjoy your games bcos i think that's what you need. I dont support an admin switching a map just bcos he doesnt want to play it or doesnt like it, but if you wanna discuss about something dont come with that bad attitude whinning like "FIX THIS SHIT ADMINS WHAT THE FUCK BLAH BLAH". It's just wrong and obnoxius.
    Never Lucky.

Beast, your ass is hanging out, just stop trolling and go back in your hole. Admins, can I get an answer to my inquirery? Is it majority vote to change the map in progress and is it allowed that an admin can do so at will?
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 10-25-2016 at 11:03 PM.

? its always been majority can change a map and no an admin can force change a map at will unless the majority ask too, but i mean if the majority ask too might aswell just vote instead of ask admin >.>

Thread Information