User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 134
  1. #31
    Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Country:
    Ah, thank you; the SS is not as important to me...

    When I intentionally hurt myself down to 9% health, buy invisibility, then enter the enemy's base, why is it sometimes that I see my health click up a few percent causing their Super Protectors to fire at me?

  2. #32
    Killing Spree Skarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CTF-Kosov
    Posts
    240
    Country:
    SP will not shoot you if you are 10 hp or under it, but if it's shooting someone else and it manages to hit you, it will put your hp to 10 if it was lower than 10. Same thing happens if you are under 10hp, and you remove for example, a platform whilst standing on it, it puts you on 10hp.

    But I see your point as to your health "clicking" up which caused them to shoot at you. In that case it's likely that someone maybe repaired you..?

  3. #33
    Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    SP will not shoot you if you are 10 hp or under it, but if it's shooting someone else and it manages to hit you, it will put your hp to 10 if it was lower than 10. Same thing happens if you are under 10hp, and you remove for example, a platform whilst standing on it, it puts you on 10hp.
    Interesting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    But I see your point as to your health "clicking" up which caused them to shoot at you. In that case it's likely that someone maybe repaired you..?
    No, I was alone and well within enemy territory. I don't know whether this relates, but I've seen my health go from 100 to 150 when we had no Super Health Pod yet, and I don't think anyone "healed" me (does it make a sound?). I was standing next to a container; I thought I was alone.

  4. #34
    Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName View Post
    Ah, thank you; the SS is not as important to me...

    When I intentionally hurt myself down to 9% health, buy invisibility, then enter the enemy's base, why is it sometimes that I see my health click up a few percent causing their Super Protectors to fire at me?
    Anyone? Bueller?

  5. #35
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    Someones trolling you by repairing (about the super pros firing at you)

  6. #36
    Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Someones trolling you by repairing (about the super pros firing at you)
    I don't understand what you're saying. During the game, no one was close enough to repair me when I was invisible in the enemy's camp.

    I can keep my eyes open to see whether it happens again. Thanks.

  7. #37
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying. During the game, no one was close enough to repair me when I was invisible in the enemy's camp.

    I can keep my eyes open to see whether it happens again. Thanks.
    Depending what renderer you are using you could actually see the invisibility. You are still invisible but easier to see it. Someone from far distance might have spotted you and decide to be an idiot and repaired you so the sp started to shot you.

  8. #38
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    ^ this

    *shoot

  9. #39
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    ^ this

    *shoot
    Ok mom

  10. #40
    Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Depending what renderer you are using you could actually see the invisibility. You are still invisible but easier to see it. Someone from far distance might have spotted you and decide to be an idiot and repaired you so the sp started to shot you.

    Ohhhhhh. I didn't know you could repair someone from far away... Thanks again!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •