User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Killing Spree Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar

Team Removing Thought

I don't know how much you see others team-removing your builds, but I've had a few super-nerds thinking it's their own personal LEGO toy set - I'm guessing they don't speak English as they won't in-game chat with me when I tell them to stop it. I thought of something that might stop it though: Deduct the value of the removed build from the remover's RU count as well as adding the RU back to the original builder's RU count. Does this make sense? Am I missing something? Or is this so infrequent, it's not worth bothering with.

It makes sense but then you're stuck with the situation where you do have genuinely new people who have no clue what they're doing....making random things all over the map. Or leech makers, what about those? If you had to remove 10 containers. You're suddenly down 1k?

it would be cool if someone could make a list how to play siege =)

new ppl (like me) come to the server ansd just play DM coz we have no clue what u need in siege and what does the buildings do.

thank you very much =)

"It makes sense but then you're stuck with the situation where you do have genuinely new people who have no clue what they're doing....making random things all over the map. Or leech makers, what about those? If you had to remove 10 containers. You're suddenly down 1k?"

Good point indeed, and that's why I asked.

Perhaps remove the RU from both people, then? That builder won't be able to build it again because he's lost the RU.

Is it that big of a deal that a newbie makes a leech once in a while? (I'm not talking about those who are intentionally ruining the game, as they should be voted off/kicked.)

Or maybe, a player can only remove 1 teammate's build per game, and if a builder has, say, 5 of his builds removed he's automatically kicked after being referred to the Player's Guide?

Just thinking out loud...
    Last edited by Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName; 11-09-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: clarity

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Usually what happens when someone makes a leech and leaves is that it goes to the teams RU pool, then distributed out evenly within said team

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName View Post

Is it that big of a deal that a newbie makes a leech once in a while? (I'm not talking about those who are intentionally ruining the game, as they should be voted off/kicked.)
    It is a big deal considering the nature of siege.
    Losing RU due to removing builds that give the other team a monetary advantage is a double whammy. You lose for removing while the opposing team have gained. It's a difficult card to balance. The way it works at the moment is, the removed item values goes into the overflow pool which is then redistributed to team members.

Well then, I repeat: Or maybe, a player can only remove 1 teammate's build per game, and if a builder has, say, 5 of his builds removed he's automatically kicked after being referred to the Player's Guide?

You guys have been around and your user names are well known, so no one's going to remove your builds. Mine have been removed a few times and I don't know whether to keep rebuilding the same thing, getting into a fight with the remover-nerd, when I try to experiment with (gasp!) a new idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName View Post
    Well then, I repeat: Or maybe, a player can only remove 1 teammate's build per game, and if a builder has, say, 5 of his builds removed he's automatically kicked after being referred to the Player's Guide?

You guys have been around and your user names are well known, so no one's going to remove your builds. Mine have been removed a few times and I don't know whether to keep rebuilding the same thing, getting into a fight with the remover-nerd, when I try to experiment with (gasp!) a new idea.
    Report it on forum

Thread Information