User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i will download the demo and watch it see if i can ban others also

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    You are insulting me by writing that

I have been playing this game since over a decade , since 2001 when I had my first internet connection in 56K. and I never get banned from any server (well i was banned from camping SA servers becaus I moved too much).

I have been always fair , played in several clans for fun or more competitive on clanbase. I have been active on IRC , played pugs on ugn and others old pugs channel. I played a lot on evenings/ nights on bloodedges, fragalonia , snipermania, RS , UtC /UTW, tammy etc.. Every time it was fun, nobody told me I was a lamer as you claim (i](without any tangible proof again)[/i]

I made maps and helped to administrate public servers like SC*, SKA, AS, untouchables, etc.. . I helped UK community by giving money to keep the last active community alive even I was almost not playing anymore.

And you come from nowhere arguing ppl like me must be banned from your servers..?! GTFO man

It's not even your server and you try to interpret rules to make ppl that annoy banned ?! How others can have let it be real.....

however you did not answered any of what I said in precedent posts. you just try to convince yourself you are right, but you are not... You are just moderating for your own person. this should not happens ..
    Sad to see the last active UT99 community is managed by guys like you .

- - - Updated - - -

Hey super scream ,

I just joined on UK server for fun . I just rushed in straight line as it's the only way to don't be banned by you and guess what ?
    I have been backshooted by whole RED team whole game. Well i was an easy target. So it's probably my bad.

However , it's against rules.

Plus, they capped while attackers were playing smart (thats not allowed and make me banned) . They did not followed their flag carrier and blocked our spawns while he was capturing.

I request a 12hour ban for the whole RED team so!
    demo: http://dl.free.fr/mnLtgIqd1

Even it's kidding , let me know what is the difference with my ban ?
    - - - Updated - - -

DLi it and the first 2 that you calling assrunners are coverign the flag . if flags are taken and you are in their base are covering FC .

take the time nad read this : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

all those rules , i will watch the whole demo after i saw one person that have been baned alot and still doing backshoot if i see more later today i will ban him . thnx

chef pomme should have a ban and yahiro he backshoot more then he should when flags arent taken , and stop making fun off me pls just saying shit bcs i baned you once . like (were are you scream) you can dm in middle cos off (c)scream .
    Last edited by |uK|ScReaM; 11-09-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lol I talked to @|uK|ScReaM about this ban last night, and to be honest it wasnt any surprise to me considering I know EXACTLY who you are and how you play (i'm R$A|B|aZe//. btw) you have tendencies to play fine some days and like a complete asshole the other. This is me telling you as it is and not me offending you, do you not find it kind of ironic that the day your dog passed away you get banned for breaking the rules?
    Heya bro ,

I understand you defend you mod even I expected you would be more friendly. :/

So , yes I can play like an asshole as others, you included bro . But seriously it was not the case.

Did you watch at the demo that make me banned ?

I played fair, the ban is based on (questionable) few seconds of gameplay over a 15 mins demo. Btw , i was covering by blocking enemies in their base. Everybody do that , in any FPS, same on your server.

Also, I retrieved the missing part of DUKU (that scream omitted to post)

link: http://dl.free.fr/qMGeBqFUK

Check it out and tell me who is rushing wrong way then came back for revenge frag.. oh it's scream.
    You'll also can notice he warned another dude in my team but not me as he claimed in precedent post to justify his unfair ban.

I don't really care but I still think that when a moderator is trying to discredit a player, he should be irreproachable..

PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    I don't really care but I still think that when a moderator is trying to discredit a player, he should be irreproachable..

Indeed. And it is our job to educate both players and mods. After all, the goal is to maintain a positive play environment and nothing else. Which is why you should continue to post your point of view and opinion. You are certainly entitled to it.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @zrt you should know by now I keep it 100/100, I agree with most of what you said, to be honest with you I said what I did to @|uK|ScReaM before I even looked at your ban thread. (All I saw was your thread title as latest post and I mentioned in passing on teamspeak that I wasnt surprised as you do have off days) this being one of those days clearly. I wasn't defending anyone I was merely giving my input to what I do know about you as a player to give some sort of insight into why you were banned. You've both been around ut long enough to resolve it without me or any other admins taking over, and about your dog passing away it wasnt meant to be anything cynical, I basically meant you were clearly affected by it and maybe it just wasnt a good day for you to play?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    maybe it just wasnt a good day for you to play?
    @zrt in that it directly translated negatively into your play

I there ,

I apologize for being mad for nothing finally..
    Nothing wrong with all of you even i'm still sad, that's NP.

My words surpassed my thoughts, sry for that.

And enjoy UT.

Happy new year btw.

Cu later

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Hey man, good to see you're still around

Best wishes to you too

Thread Information