User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

banned for DMING while covering FC

Hi there ,

long time no see , I did not play since at least one year, but tonight I played 2 games on UK server and I have been banned for DM on control (lol) by Scream <3

First at all, even I did not play since a while, I remember rules and I try to play fair, avoiding backshoot , spawnraping, DM, etc..

So, tonight on UK server:

1st game: DUKU
    Scream was in opposite team, spamming LOLNOOB! everytime he get fragged. (it's funny because I remember we was spamming chat with same binds already in 2014-2015 when losing, but nvm)
    His team lost the match and he disconnected close to the end, then rejoined as spectator. Players voted control , scream was spectator.

2nd game:CONTROL

I played as fair as I could, in blue team firstly , then i was moved into red team when it was 0(RED)-4(BLUE) and I tried to do my best to help red team as I did earlier in blue team.
    Then, RED capped 3 times , it was 3(RED)-4(BLUE).
    At 3:30 minutes remaining , one mate take enemy flag. At nearly the same time I come in enemy base from the right side and killl most defs as I can to cover our flag carrier:
    double kill , triple kill, multi kill, mega kill.. disconnected..
    So I try to rejoin: rejected by server.
    So i open console : BANNED BY SCREAM FOR DMING (my nick was Shak, in memory of my dog that died today, but it's another story.. RIP)

WTF?!! You banned without any warn and while I was covering our flag carrier to our base ?!
    Plus banned on both UK and US servers ...

By chance, I recorded demo of my game, I self watched it before to post here, to see if I did something wrong but NO!
    I did not even do a backshoot in any team BLUE/RED I was switched, only thing I did was covering FC ..

I let you (community) judge my gameplay: http://dl.free.fr/kt9Xz9Lcj

I'll be glad to know what I did wrong ??!!

However, I just wanted to play an old good game without to care because I had several bad days .. and you fucked my evening scream, for nothing ... GG mate :/

Can you post all the demos for the games please.

I posted it already : http://dl.free.fr/kt9Xz9Lcj

- - - Updated - - -

sry for double post, i do not know how to edit my precedent post.
    can you download the demo from the link given? otherwise I can upload it somewhere else , just tell me where to upload.
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

tried to join UK/US servers and still banned.. wait for admin replies since over 30 mins.

Did i deserve a ban or no ?

- - - Updated - - -

ok I waited enough , 2 hours without replies from admins even they are watching this thread and have probably watched the demo if they care..
    I'm disappointed, but no matter, i go play another game.

However , I'll upload demo that made me banned on YT when I have time ans post the link here. At least, everybody will be able to see how lame i am and how fair scream is .. :/

@zrt the general rule is that whoever sets the ban is the one that makes a decision to remove it or not. If @|uK|ScReaM 's reply doesn't settle the issue, then we can take a look at it.
    SAM asked if you could upload all the demo files, meaning all the maps you were talking about, not just control.
    From what you're writing, it's obvious that this started on Duku, and if you want us to make a decision on this, we're going to have to see what happened there for context.

Went to sleep after posting that. I guess I should have stayed up since your playing time is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Went to sleep after posting that. I guess I should have stayed up since your playing time is more important.
    Sorry if i hurted you , it was not what I meant -_-'.
    Just noticed it was other admins/mods that watched the thread last night (nordog, seabass) but nobody answered.

Well, seabass finally answered me but i was already gone , thanks to him though

However it does not change the fact I did not break any rule and get banned without any warning plus while i was covering FC as you can notice if you watched the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    @zrt the general rule is that whoever sets the ban is the one that makes a decision to remove it or not. If @|uK|ScReaM 's reply doesn't settle the issue, then we can take a look at it.
    SAM asked if you could upload all the demo files, meaning all the maps you were talking about, not just control.
    From what you're writing, it's obvious that this started on Duku, and if you want us to make a decision on this, we're going to have to see what happened there for context.
    @seabass

As I mentionned above, my demo proved I did not break any rule. so the ban is clearly unfair.

But even it's clear, you are asking me to post demos from games I played earlier just because i posted that scream was whining on DUKU. Btw he was not even whining against me. I just stated his usual behavior when he loses...

On DUKU, I had to disconnect twice because of mouse issues. I played half the map and trying to fix my mouse rest of time.
    However, I can post the demos I have. It only shows 3-4mins of gameplay before i restarted the game. I do not have the second part, as for some reason, the demorec did not work when I reconnected the 2nd time (crashed at the begin of the .dem). But again , it's offtopic.

I mean, nothing wrong with all of you guys, but it looks like you try to justify an unfair ban by asking demos from precedent games. That's offtopic and a bit abusive request imo. But i'll provide demos I have of DUKU as I have nothing to hide.

link: http://dl.free.fr/vGBiIEYUH

Ps: sry if my english is limited, not my 1st language. Thanks to understand.

i do think you only going for frags all the time i uploaded command aswell
    link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/gae8rt

the ban was half day only , and i know i did show you the rules before i baned you , on duku i think i did .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    i do think you only going for frags all the time i uploaded command aswell
    link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/gae8rt

the ban was half day only , and i know i did show you the rules before i baned you , on duku i think i did .
    Heya bro,

thanks to make me the honor to reply this thread.
    I liked how you used a smiley to make me aware you are proud of your fake and offtopic proof and showing me you can r3kt ban me when you want because you are a mod.. in other word admin abuse.

Also, thanks for showing me command. It made me see how laggy was my mouse (input lag) and my connection at this moment.

Otherwise what's wrong with this gameplay ? nothing.

And however, how any gameplay could justify a ban on another map at another hour ?
    Why no to post demos from me from 2014-2015 when I could not a play a game without you pop a warning message against me ? It could be a proof also .. just asking ..

@command: I just killed you while covering our FC and your team lose. I also grabbed several time and defended when needed. If you cannot manage to lose without to stalk enemies to make them banned later, you should not be a moderator (as I stated on this forum when you were named years ago).

So, you try to justify an unfair ban by showing another NO proof .dem.

@Duku, you did not warn me once and you know it.
    But please, post the missing part of my demo of DUKU if you have it. I'll be glad to see what I did wrong in that game...

the thing you dont understand that you are angry bcs i baned you , you do not know the rules cos i know its you blasty , you have been baned before .

you just left you FC on command half way and started cm in middle instead as tyou can see on the demo , same on control you didnt follow it else i wanna see that fraped

the thing you dont understand that you are angry bcs i baned you , you do not know the rules cos i know its you blasty
    It's exactly what I meant in my precedent post. You just stalk for players you do not like to make them banned for nothing. Thanks to confirm it by confessing you stalked my IP /NICK ... (admin abuse?)

you have been baned before
    I can't remember about this but if it's true, I have been unbanned since a while as I never had an issue to play a game on UK/US server before you came and stalked then banned me. Btw who banned me earlier?! I'll be glad to know..

you just left you FC on command half way and started cm in middle instead as tyou can see on the demo , same on control you didnt follow it else i wanna see that fraped
    That's called cover and anticipation. I helped to kill enemies close to my FC then I pushed up mid-map to avoid your team mates to go to our base. By doing that my FC was able to cap without any resistance.
    If it is not allowed to play CTF smartly, let me know..

Plus, you continue with smileys like you are proud of yourself when you are argumentation is purely based on nothing. You and others players do exactly the same when covering, especially on little maps like control..
    You just do not like me, admit it . .And overall you just don't like to lose ..so you take advantage of your moderator benefits to ban players that annoy you.. In other word admin abuse another time..

Oh and btw , seabass was spectator on command, while YOU were playing. He had a better view of the game but he did not warn me or whatever... any clue Mr.Scream ?

Thread Information