User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    leaving you Fc isnt called covering , covering means that you follow your Fc all the way too your base .

i told seabass too hold and eye on xan baros so he didnt watch you .

does the smily get you more angry ?

ahah, still trying to troll me as I see . how smart from a server moderator...

This should make you revoked but it looks like nobody cares..

So , I hope other admins will check this thread that show how unfair, liar and unfriendly moderator you are.

However PEACE

then iam gonna show you tomorrow how you think cover is when you leaving your FC and standing mid spawncamping/dm instead, letting the other team return your flag while you only care for frags .....

what the fuck are you talking about , i always played the same way and never had an issue with others mods.. but you since years . .

since years ? never baned you but i know you have been baned ...

so when and by who ? I did not remember..

what I konw is you always warned me everytime I annoyed you while covering or defending.
    It's part of the game , do not focus on a player because he kills you each time you go ALWAYS the same way.

Plus , you are a moderator, you should be less EMO in game and more fair. Your ban is just personal.. I did not break any rules. I played fair , I avoided to backshoot unless we had enemy flag.

You are just trying to interpret my whole gameplay based on few seconds of covering to justify your unfair ban :/

i never ban bcs i dont like a person , rules are rules and they are there too follow . if we let ppl play like you and many others its gonna be shitfest .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    i if we let ppl play like you and many others its gonna be shitfest .
    You are insulting me by writing that

I have been playing this game since over a decade , since 2001 when I had my first internet connection in 56K. and I never get banned from any server (well i was banned from camping SA servers becaus I moved too much).

I have been always fair , played in several clans for fun or more competitive on clanbase. I have been active on IRC , played pugs on ugn and others old pugs channel. I played a lot on evenings/ nights on bloodedges, fragalonia , snipermania, RS , UtC /UTW, tammy etc.. Every time it was fun, nobody told me I was a lamer as you claim (i](without any tangible proof again)[/i]

I made maps and helped to administrate public servers like SC*, SKA, AS, untouchables, etc.. . I helped UK community by giving money to keep the last active community alive even I was almost not playing anymore.

And you come from nowhere arguing ppl like me must be banned from your servers..?! GTFO man

It's not even your server and you try to interpret rules to make ppl that annoy banned ?! How others can have let it be real.....

however you did not answered any of what I said in precedent posts. you just try to convince yourself you are right, but you are not... You are just moderating for your own person. this should not happens ..
    Sad to see the last active UT99 community is managed by guys like you .

- - - Updated - - -

Hey super scream ,

I just joined on UK server for fun . I just rushed in straight line as it's the only way to don't be banned by you and guess what ?
    I have been backshooted by whole RED team whole game. Well i was an easy target. So it's probably my bad.

However , it's against rules.

Plus, they capped while attackers were playing smart (thats not allowed and make me banned) . They did not followed their flag carrier and blocked our spawns while he was capturing.

I request a 12hour ban for the whole RED team so!
    demo: http://dl.free.fr/mnLtgIqd1

Even it's kidding , let me know what is the difference with my ban ?

Instead of making long posts here is the bottom line - if you left your flag carrier and changed your path to mid that probably constitute to DM

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol I talked to @|uK|ScReaM about this ban last night, and to be honest it wasnt any surprise to me considering I know EXACTLY who you are and how you play (i'm R$A|B|aZe//. btw) you have tendencies to play fine some days and like a complete asshole the other. This is me telling you as it is and not me offending you, do you not find it kind of ironic that the day your dog passed away you get banned for breaking the rules?

Thread Information