User Tag List

Banned today from spawnkilling

Hello

I was playing a game of Gauntlet today on the UK server and was kicked for spawnkilling. I totally admit that I shot people spawning in that little room next to the flag - And I'd forgot the rules about spawnkilling on the server ( I haven't been playing on the server very long) if I had received a warning (which I'm pretty sure I did not, at least didn't see one) before my band, I would have stopped what I was doing.

The ban didn't tell me who banned and not for how long either So I'd like to know for how long I've been banned and if there is a possibility you lift it? I'm usualy very team-oriented and it won't be happening again.

THANKS!

Another good example on how to appeal. Im sure you are banned for a day orso. Im not at home so i cannot see who banned you, but i am sure you are getting your case rewieved 😊

OK thanks Nordog. I hope you are right and thanks for swift reply!

as i spammed for everyone even blue (my own team) i did see spawncamping instead off covering your FC . i spammed it like 10-15 times . if i see someone spawncamping again i ban . and i did see you and one in blue . but if you prommis too read the rules and be nice i will unban rules are here : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

Thanks for swift reply. I've read the rules and will be more careful in the future!

nice i will lift the ban

Thread Information